TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #376
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    James

    After his most recent outburst, I'm really leaning towards he being a wolf. It is what settled for me the deal.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #377
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      fojar is mysterious and also a bastard

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #378
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        i resemble that remark

        post coming shortly

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #379
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          yeah v/james looked kinda shady day one, and now paintballa/james are doing the same dance.

          i'm fine with a james lynch, and if he flips red we should probably look to paintball next.

          james

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #380
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
            Sorry I haven't been posting. I mentioned to a couple people yesterday, but I'm babysitting two dogs at my house, and coming home from school, I found shit literally all over my basement. Seven shits. SEVEN. They poop literally immediately after going back inside. But yea my basement is a toxic wasteland right now and my desktop is down there. -.-
            oh my god it smells so bad down here and we lysol'd the everloving shit (pun intended) out of my basement. I'm only gonna be able to take this for so long.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #381
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Ewwww groooosssssss, dog shit on the floor, let alone 7 of those logs....

              I can't tell if I'm supposed to laugh or cry lol
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #382
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                elimination danger, 1 more to insta

                (6) James - pntballa, charu, gradiant, riotpolice, krauthammer, fojar
                pntballa - James
                Charu - danceguy
                Riotpolice - mellonxcollie


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Yeah...I'm fucked. Good luck town...
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    I'm crying for ya man, cat piss or dog shit on carpet is no joke. You need a commercial cleaning service to get dog shit out of carpet. That's a much bigger problem that cannot be solved with a simple Rug Doctor, hope you get that cleaned up!!
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Svaz
                      quite clever
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 792

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      I can't believe we're seriously already about to insta someone else. After yesterday, don't you, collectively, feel like there might be some benefit into carefully considering our options here? Again, I concede that James's playstyle doesn't quite make me comfy, but I still feel like it's dumb as hell to rush into another insta this quickly, when we're potentially down one town and one blue. Day 1 didn't go well, sure, I agree, and it's easy to foist the blame onto someone, but we can't just keep making mistakes like this if we really want to ensure a town victory. It's all too easy for a wolf to jump on the INSTA-EXPRESS and coast their way to victory because of an in-crowd fallacy type of thing; "if they think like I do, they must be right/human!"

                      Bloop bloop I'd say this is a post stating obvious things but if we're already at a nigh insta then CLEARLY NOT huh.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        I can't believe we're seriously already about to insta someone else. After yesterday, don't you, collectively, feel like there might be some benefit into carefully considering our options here? Again, I concede that James's playstyle doesn't quite make me comfy, but I still feel like it's dumb as hell to rush into another insta this quickly, when we're potentially down one town and one blue. Day 1 didn't go well, sure, I agree, and it's easy to foist the blame onto someone, but we can't just keep making mistakes like this if we really want to ensure a town victory. It's all too easy for a wolf to jump on the INSTA-EXPRESS and coast their way to victory because of an in-crowd fallacy type of thing; "if they think like I do, they must be right/human!"

                        Bloop bloop I'd say this is a post stating obvious things but if we're already at a nigh insta then CLEARLY NOT huh.
                        This is why I think this is all just a witch hunt. Lynch the person that acts different
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          unvote
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Too early to insta someone, we need to take our fucking time holy shit...

                            Round ends on the 23rd 11:59pm
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Okay I'm literally suffocating right now in my basement, so I'm gonna put my vote in now and head off to bed. If I can breathe down here after school tomorrow I'll go more in depth if necessary.

                              Riotpolice, you're jumping to conclusions really quickly, acting painfully impulsively. You certainly like to agree with other people too. You feel deadset about a read, for example. Someone says 1 thing and you go "oh that makes sense. yea lynch him instead, he's the REAL sandbagger!" -.-

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                Riotpolice

                                Comment

                                Working...