TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #421
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Riotpolice is a wolf.




    I strongly believe that now would be the best possible time to use the Ban Hammer (vigi) ability.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #422
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      BOoOoOM

      And down comes the ban hammer, and before anyone can bat an eyelid...

      yo man im awesome finds himself hammered into the next month by the ban hammer.

      Replay analysis ensues, and...lookie here...seems like someone's been sandbagging. he comes up as a RED

      1. Riotpolice
      2. Xiv removed day 1
      3. thesunfan eliminated night 1
      4. Charu
      5. dAnceguy117
      6. Krauthammer
      7. Funnygurl555
      8. Silvuh
      9. pntballa18
      10. mellonxcollie
      11. James May removed day 2
      12. Svaz
      13. Gradiant
      14. yo man im awesome banned night 2
      15. FoJar

      Day ends on Tuesday, November 26th at 5:00 PM EST, or until insta of course.

      11 players left, 6 to insta.
      Last edited by YoshL; 11-23-2013, 03:03 PM.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #423
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        BOOM Owned!!!
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #424
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Nice vigi!!
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #425
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            whoa. ok

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #426
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Wat, rip

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #427
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  wow fail image
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Krauthammer
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2012
                    • 362

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Welp

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Heya guys, I'm just going to say I'm the seer and I seer'd danceguy Red

                      And me prodding at Riot is because I have suspicion he's the MW. Because Riot is actually green. His post still reek to me, at least we have another red.

                      ...So... I guess that's our starting point for today.

                      Have at it.

                      I think this is a good trade off, no?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        are you shitting me

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          I'm the miller then.

                          charu that's disappointing. there should have been no claim until there were two red seerings. this one's a waste.

                          I can dump any of my thoughts I've been withholding from the thread. not sure if there's any point though.



                          riotpolice is still definitely a wolf. no question.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            I'm going to wait a while to see if there's a counterclaim before placing my vote. There's plenty of time, no need to rush this.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              I'll be dumping my reads list soon. don't insta me lol. brb like 1 hour

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                in the meantime here's what i had in a .txt, enjoy

                                d3 reads.

                                dead
                                _____
                                Xiz (flipped green, probably green)
                                sunfan (flipped blue, claimed BSchecker)
                                James May (flipped green)
                                YMIA (flipped red)


                                town reads
                                _____
                                Gradiant
                                Charu
                                pntballa
                                Funnygurl


                                null
                                _____
                                Raeko
                                Kraut
                                fojar


                                wolfy
                                _____
                                Svaz
                                Silvuh


                                99% wolf
                                _____
                                Riotpolice

                                Comment

                                Working...