TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #46
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by James May
    Smoq weed erryday~
    excessive white noise posting in early game is a sign of underlying discomfort with the role you are provided. what makes you uncomfortable?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #47
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      I am doing this strictly to comply with whatever V just said, otherwise I probably would never vote at all in this game, thanks V

      Netjet

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #48
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        so like, are we actually going to kill someone today? I feel like we could if a lot comes up agianst a player, but there's not a lot to go off of.
        shitty newb talk there is actually never anything to go off of until it gets created

        you create the things we have to go off to win. maybe this game isn't for you since you have categorically misunderstood how it works.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Such a bully...


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #50
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            I am doing this strictly to comply with whatever V just said, otherwise I probably would never vote at all in this game, thanks V

            Netjet
            tell me about this sarcasm, it intrigues me. i once believed you were of the drive and opinion to push the human team to activity. has that viewpoint changed? or is the sarcasm because you feel insulted/petty for not being the one to bring up the point you agree with and feel like your function in the group psychology has diminished? i don't get why it is funny or useful to the game so i must assume it comes from a genuine state of feeling.

            i would have anticipated you to share the same goals as me.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #51
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Originally posted by Charu
              Such a bully...
              careful with doing things like giving me a "brand" word like bully. that sort of thing actually shortens the amount of time you spend thinking about what i'm doing and instead short-circuits prying into the reasoning for some of my behavoirs with the simple rationalization "bully"

              alright i think that's enough to get us going today

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #52
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                It might be a good idea to just work through this, we really shouldn't insta someone if that idea is crossing anyone's mind. I strongly believe it is going to be more fruitful if we not insta-lynch someone and work through slower just because it IS the first day and we don't have much to go off of.
                And how exactly does one work through stuff we don't have?
                The only way to start off is to do as Vendetta is suggesting.

                And as such...Riotpolice

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  (2) Riotpolice - Vendetta21, Gradiant
                  (1) thesunfan - Xiv
                  (1) Gradiant - James May
                  (1) Charu - thesunfan
                  (1) Vendetta21 - FoJar
                  (1) Netjet! - dAnceguy117
                  (0) dAnceguy117 - FoJar


                  Xiv -> thesunfan
                  FoJar -> dAnceguy117
                  James May -> Gradiant
                  thesunfan -> Charu

                  FoJar -> Vendetta21
                  Vendetta21 -> Riotpolice
                  dAnceguy117 -> Netjet!
                  Gradiant -> Riotpolice



                  Yet to vote: Riotpolice, Charu, Netjet!, Funnygurl555, Silvuh, mellonxcollie, Svaz, yo man im awesome

                  keep in mind, insta is at 8. Person with most votes at the end of day phase will be eliminated from the tournament, unless people vote for a no lynch (sorry if this wasn't specified)


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    excessive white noise posting in early game is a sign of underlying discomfort with the role you are provided. what makes you uncomfortable?
                    What? I'm just a generic D5 player and I have nothing to hide~
                    Besides V, you know I do this all the time :3
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Originally posted by James May
                      What? I'm just a generic D5 player and I have nothing to hide~
                      Besides V, you know I do this all the time :3
                      don't you feel like limiting yourself and the way you think to "generic D5" player is selling short your own capability? do you really believe that you are this absolutely useless?

                      i think what you are hiding from yourself, since you believe you aren't hiding it from us, is your own capability to think. you know what we call people who are like this in the real world? we call them stupid.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        don't you feel like limiting yourself and the way you think to "generic D5" player is selling short your own capability? do you really believe that you are this absolutely useless?

                        i think what you are hiding from yourself, since you believe you aren't hiding it from us, is your own capability to think. you know what we call people who are like this in the real world? we call them stupid.
                        In what way? I'm just a player. If you think otherwise, then whatever huehue.

                        In all seriousness, what would I be hiding? The fact that even if I do supply enough reasoning you'll still brush off as "white noise" with the exception of the games where I'm a blue? Au contraire V, I think the answer to whether or not I'm town is right in front of you~
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          tell me about this sarcasm, it intrigues me. i once believed you were of the drive and opinion to push the human team to activity. has that viewpoint changed? or is the sarcasm because you feel insulted/petty for not being the one to bring up the point you agree with and feel like your function in the group psychology has diminished? i don't get why it is funny or useful to the game so i must assume it comes from a genuine state of feeling.

                          i would have anticipated you to share the same goals as me.
                          at the beginning of the last game, activity was in abundance. the activity was directionless, however. I anticipate a similar start to this game and will do what I can do guide that activity toward being useful. I wouldn't care at all if I thought my "function" had diminished, so long as that function is being performed by someone else or is no longer needed.

                          also I was trying to be funny maybe. surely I should have known I could not crack the cold, hard exterior of Vendetta21.

                          Originally posted by James May
                          Au contraire V, I think the answer to whether or not I'm town is right in front of you~
                          so are you accusing V of being a wolf, or did you forget that saying something doesn't make it true to those reading what you say?

                          why did you feel the need to state your humanity so early?

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Neither. I'm not stating anything, just peering into V's interpretation of my post saying that I'm just a player.
                            Anyhow, I know that I'm a town but its everyone else's job to properly interpret which players are town and which are not.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Originally posted by James May
                              Neither. I'm not stating anything, just peering into V's interpretation of my post saying that I'm just a player.
                              Anyhow, I know that I'm a town but its everyone else's job to properly interpret which players are town and which are not.
                              so then what is your job

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                just woke up, haven't read the thread




                                Xiz

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...