TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #406
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    James May
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #407
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      Riotpolice just told me he hasn't added James May on Skype and was unaware that James May had a Skype account.

      Riotpolice and James May were talking at the same time in the TWG Skype group last night. James's nickname there is James May.

      interesting stuff
      waaaaat

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #408
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Ooo... looks like someone got found out.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #409
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          What's up Riot? Why'd ya do that?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #410
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            Too early to insta someone, we need to take our fucking time holy shit...

            Round ends on the 23rd 11:59pm
            This quote, you suddenly changed your mind?

            Oh la la la


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #411
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Very quickly, the council decides to lay the smackdown on the James.

              *one more to add to the list of eternal sandbaggers*

              That would be the case...but

              James May is removed, and upon replay analysis comes up AS GREEN AS SOMEONE WHO AAAed THEIR ROUND SONG

              (7) James - pntballa, charu, gradiant, krauthammer, fojar, danceguy, riotpolice
              pntballa - James
              Riotpolice - mellonxcollie, yo man
              gradient - silvuh

              Remaining players (12)

              1. Riotpolice
              2. Xiv removed day 1
              3. thesunfan eliminated night 1
              4. Charu
              5. dAnceguy117
              6. Krauthammer
              7. Funnygurl555
              8. Silvuh
              9. pntballa18
              10. mellonxcollie
              11. James May removed day 2
              12. Svaz
              13. Gradiant
              14. yo man im awesome
              15. FoJar

              Night 2 will end in 24 hours, on Saturday, November 23rd at 5:00 PM EST.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #412
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                don't worry guys, he was DEFINITELY the master wolf

                Comment

                • Krauthammer
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2012
                  • 362

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Xiz and James are the Master Wolves

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Originally posted by Krauthammer
                    Xiz and James are the Master Wolves
                    ^ my thoughts exactly.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Svaz
                      quite clever
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 792

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      I'd be more willing to believe that we're down 3 pro-town roles and everyone needs to chill the fuck out and think things through. Like, holy shit, people get DEFENSIVE when they're UNDER SUSPICION? No fucking way, that is totally sketchy we'd better just kill them all. You're right, I don't know why I'd think anything otherwise.

                      For serious though, moving to lynch someone because they, get this, defend themselves is ridiculous. What would one more day of deciding really have done to harm the town? I'm inclined to believe a) there is definitely at least one wolf within the group that moved for insta and b) that there are likely multiples. I don't think any of them would go as far to overtly agree with each other in the thread, but yeah.

                      From here on out, I think the safest thing to do is abstain from piling votes onto any one player until the end; I have the strongest inclination that all of the wolves are still alive and allowing a relatively easy in to lynching "suspicious" players is something to avoid.

                      pnt, if James was posting with the assumption that he was going to flip red, why would you insinuate he's the mw now? I'm more or less inclined to believe he was being sincere about being human, especially with his defeatist "enjoy killing a town suckas" type commentary within the skype chat.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        yeah i was just being sarcastic about the MW thing, mimicking what was said after Xiz flipped green.

                        For serious though, moving to lynch someone because they, get this, defend themselves is ridiculous.
                        That actually didn't happen at all, james didn't really put up any defense for himself outside of saying "I act like this every game" which isn't really a defense.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Protown...

                          Protown...

                          Are you suggesting that all of Jame's post, including his instant drabble into meta when people were calling him out, was PROTOWN!?

                          Not to mention, he was constantly saying he was a town, even going as far as bolding and coloring the green because "lol, look, I'm so suspicious, but the way I'm going to play these accusations is just keep saying I'm such a vanilla townie, oh geez lo-weez ma darlin'".

                          YOU EVEN SAID THIS WAS NOT A GOOD THING. <----That's a link to you quoting James.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Protown...

                            Protown...

                            Are you suggesting that all of Jame's post, including his instant drabble into meta when people were calling him out, was PROTOWN!?

                            Not to mention, he was constantly saying he was a town, even going as far as bolding and coloring the green because "lol, look, I'm so suspicious, but the way I'm going to play these accusations is just keep saying I'm such a vanilla townie, oh geez lo-weez ma darlin'".

                            YOU EVEN SAID THIS WAS NOT A GOOD THING. <----That's a link to you quoting James.
                            I believe when he said "protown" he basically meant "townie" instead of "Master Wolf".

                            If he means what you're saying, however, then I agree.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Svaz
                              quite clever
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 792

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Not referring to his play style, just the inherent alignment of the vanilla human role itself. After talking it out a bit, I reluctantly concluded that with his penchant to attract controversy that it's better for something like this to happen now rather than closer to the end where someone could easily pin him as a lynch and get a large following.

                              I still don't feel like the way things went is ideal, but to focus on that to excess benefits nothing.

                              Comment

                              • Svaz
                                quite clever
                                • Oct 2008
                                • 792

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                I still think saying "no I'm totally a human" is the most ridiculous post ever, don't get me wrong. I'm saying that we probably haven't killed a single wolf yet and that we need to read with caution.

                                Comment

                                Working...