TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #106
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Okay…
    bananas


    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #107
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Do you ever have those days at work where you think "why can I not just go back to sleep for the day"?
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #108
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Yeah, that was me today
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #109
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          'Ight, I'm changing my vote to Vendetta21. It seems a bit suspicious to question people and get them to vote. I don't think he's even proved his own innocence.
          unless he did and I'm missing something o3o
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #110
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            Xiv cause butthurt from last game!!!!
            Haha, I actually am butthurt from that

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #111
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              For now, I'll keep my vote on Charu

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #112
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Don't trust me again? Man, this feels like the third game in a row, except this time you're going at it day 1.

                And what do you mean by keeping your vote? YOU NEVER PLACED ONE ON ME UNTIL NOW!

                Well fine, two can play it that game, Mr. Cubone.

                I'm placing my vote on Mr. X-

                Nah, just kidding.

                But for now, I think my vote will go to James May. I'm not digging the posting style he's going for and I feel it's going to make him suspicious and be used as a scapegoat later if he truly is a player.

                Would a sandbagger do this intentionally though? Possibly, if he was a sandbagger, this facade he's doing might be used in hopes that he go under the radar but still look active. It feels like that's what he's trying to establish here.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Originally posted by James May
                  common plebians
                  James May for being redundant and using the word "plebian".
                  /humor
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  I picked randomly. I don't really know who to vote for this time 'cause we have nothing to go off of...
                  It's either that or I'd vote for a no-lynch, but apparently that looks really suspicious.
                  There's no point in voting for a no-lynch this early, because there's still more time to try to make something happen. And not voting for one just because it would be suspicious to do so ... There are wolf-benefiting reasons why it would be suspicious, and it's for those reasons that you shouldn't be voting for one. If you honestly believe a no-lynch is a good idea, you should have your reasons, and that shouldn't stop you from voting for one.

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  'Ight, I'm changing my vote to Vendetta21. It seems a bit suspicious to question people and get them to vote. I don't think he's even proved his own innocence.
                  unless he did and I'm missing something o3o
                  This isn't suspicious. Maybe here's the point you missed:

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  you create the things we have to go off to win.
                  Funnygurl555

                  P.S. Welp, I'm glad I was able to check the forum and sign-up during my lunch break on Saturday!

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Well, I totally fail at this game. xD
                    I really don't know who to vote for, though.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Don't trust me again? Man, this feels like the third game in a row, except this time you're going at it day 1.

                      And what do you mean by keeping your vote? YOU NEVER PLACED ONE ON ME UNTIL NOW!

                      Well fine, two can play it that game, Mr. Cubone.

                      I'm placing my vote on Mr. X-

                      Nah, just kidding.

                      But for now, I think my vote will go to James May. I'm not digging the posting style he's going for and I feel it's going to make him suspicious and be used as a scapegoat later if he truly is a player.

                      Would a sandbagger do this intentionally though? Possibly, if he was a sandbagger, this facade he's doing might be used in hopes that he go under the radar but still look active. It feels like that's what he's trying to establish here.
                      Now we're talking. See Charu, if you're going to use meta on me, the best you could do is look at my past games. All of my day 1 plays are like this and I was town (with the exception of Kevin's game but he told me that was intentional oops). ANYHOW, I like the fact that you're going with your gut in thinking who you suspect the most, and that I respect you. But looking forward on this present issue, I could point out a few minor fallacies if I had access to a computer that you have presented forth on this.

                      @Pete(dance): Now, for the essence of me "stating" my humanity so early, it's really not the point of stating, but to question one's reasoning of thinking that I'm on a different alignment.

                      @funnygurl: it's no big deal, I was a derp when I first played as well.

                      @greg(sunfan): back on the topic of wanting to hear more from me, the reason why I don't "talk" in that motion o your vote because I feel like in order to make someone talk, you need substance in your votes. A vote is just a plain outlier in the realm of reasoning if you don't have something to hold it together. It's like an accusation per se. In order to accuse someone, you need evidence, which is why I never take a vote without any reasoning seriously.
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        @silvuh: well fuck lmfao, that was a major derp up on my part oops...
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          gradiant

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Ok, I'll give you some "substance."
                            After Charu came with a few things against you already, you just kinda brushed it off like it was nothing, and I want to hear what you have to say regarding this.

                            So what if you're playing D1 like you have been when you're town? That doesn't mean shit. People can play to whatever meta they wish. And yeah, I look forward to you pointing out the "minor fallacies" of both my and Charu's arguments.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Ok, I'll give you some "substance."
                              After Charu came with a few things against you already, you just kinda brushed it off like it was nothing, and I want to hear what you have to say regarding this.

                              So what if you're playing D1 like you have been when you're town? That doesn't mean shit. People can play to whatever meta they wish. And yeah, I look forward to you pointing out the "minor fallacies" of both my and Charu's arguments.
                              Yours? You just merely copypasta'd Charu's silly xd
                              And I will, to satisfy your pleasures~
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                No but seriously, what Charu is doing is using meta (which albeit is a useless thing to use when determining who to vote for) and if you are coinciding your vote with Charu's reasoning, then you are saying that you trust in what Charu is saying even if the game is a deterrent of trust.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...