TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #136
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Okay so I just graduated. I can pay attention to this thread now.


    After reading everything, James looks like such a wolf haha. Notice how he hasn't posted anything recently after being called out.

    I'mma keep my eye on him.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #137
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Okay so I just graduated. I can pay attention to this thread now.


      After reading everything, James looks like such a wolf haha. Notice how he hasn't posted anything recently after being called out.

      I'mma keep my eye on him.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #138
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Woops. Crappy internet. My b.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #139
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          oh no you don't.

          you're simply "keeping an eye" on James as you hop on the James wagon to make it +1 over Gradiant's and +2 over yours? and James looks like "such a wolf" due to not responding to the 2 newest votes against him, despite responding to all of the prior ones and leading the thread in postcount?

          Xiz to throw you back in the fray. try again.




          V, I think I understand what you're saying, but I don't feel too compelled by it.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #140
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Darn you foiled my plan danceguy!

            I was so close to giving a fuck what you think.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #141
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Vote stays.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #142
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                YMIA cuz he called my idea stupid
                More seriously, his ideas regarding the lynch seem jumbled, I don't know what he wants. Where you at?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  YMIA cuz he called my idea stupid
                  More seriously, his ideas regarding the lynch seem jumbled, I don't know what he wants. Where you at?
                  yello

                  was playing Monster Hunter as usual


                  I called your idea of a no-lynch stupid because, well, it's stupid. You're literally giving the wolves another free day/night to survive and kill who they please. Sure, you could argue that you're not going to do it after Day 1, but why not actually at least attempt to lynch a red Day 1, when it's safe and there really isn't any game-ending risk yet?

                  My vote on Xiz was at the very beginning of the day, with literally nothing to base it off of. Right now, what I know for sure is that a no-lynch is just a straight-up bad decision, and that a lynch should happen. As for who I believe is red/should be lynched, that's still beyond me. I don't have enough of an opinion yet or anything from anyone else that I agree with enough to warrant a legitimate vote yet.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    I h8 ur idea sunfan ur stupid

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      going hard on a newer player is a pretty standard V play. that stuff with james early on that just kinda vanished seemed a little forced.

                      vote stays on vendetta

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        yo I counted wrong in my last post. Xiv's vote on James put James at +1 over the Funnygurl wagon and +2 over the Xiv, V, and Gradiant wagons.



                        Mellon-raeko no signing up for the game and then forgetting about it for the entire first phase CALLIN U OuT

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          going hard on a newer player is a pretty standard V play. that stuff with james early on that just kinda vanished seemed a little forced.

                          vote stays on vendetta
                          this is pretty weak fojar for these reasons:
                          1. it points out something about my supposed "meta" so it seems like you're paying attention and looking for wolfy things
                          2. you don't even clarify what's wrong with the shit i said about james may or your interpretation of it
                          3. you know that this is in no way enough to get me lynched, so it's like you are casting your vote aside for other people to do the lynching. it's a vote that chooses not to participate.

                          mostly #3

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            Mellon-raeko no signing up for the game and then forgetting about it for the entire first phase CALLIN U OuT
                            HEY I didn't forget Danceguy I was at work! I just got home~
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              I disagree, it also felt forced to me. It just feels awkward to me. Not gonna vote you though, I'm just gonna say that I feel that, while brief, fojar makes good points in that post.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                I agree with V and disagree with sunfan, although V #3 might not apply, you have a few votes now. which might look worse for fojar.

                                fojar

                                Comment

                                Working...