TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #496
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Okay, so.

    We know we have 2 reds.

    The phase that just ended, everyone voted so we can then assume that YMIA was either the miller or the roleblocker.

    dance is also a red, this leads to possibilities that I'm sure everyone will agree that it would be in everyone's best interest to try this same stunt the very next day. If you guys can't come up with a consensus to do this again by the end of day 4, then just know that means one of you is probably using this uncertain factor into play and whoever it is, should be investigated thoroughly.

    Now then, when and if you guys do this same tactic. Once again, if someone is objecting to this (may be what I just stated about using the uncertainty factor) and refuses to vote. Like I said, investigate that person in question.

    Happy scenario is that you guys find the third red in which case that would make dance the IP sharer of course.

    If you guys come back empty again, then man, the IP sharers got a really lucky break. But it would still confirm that at least one wolf is 100% dead, no questions asked. I guess then it would be up to you folks to decipher if YMIA is the miller or dance is the miller. I feel this would become an important question near the end of the game, so think about that if nothing happens again day 4 with this tactic.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #497
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      We all wake up, Charu is eliminated.

      Replay analysis says GREEN

      Day 4 phase will end on Nov 29th at 8:30 AM EST, or until insta


      9 people left: Insta at 5

      1. Riotpolice
      2. Xiv removed day 1
      3. thesunfan eliminated night 1
      4. Charu eliminated night 3
      5. dAnceguy117 removed day 3
      6. Krauthammer
      7. Funnygurl555
      8. Silvuh
      9. pntballa18
      10. mellonxcollie
      11. James May removed day 2
      12. Svaz
      13. Gradiant
      14. yo man im awesome banned night 2
      15. FoJar
      Last edited by YoshL; 11-26-2013, 06:28 AM.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #498
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Originally posted by YoshL
        Replay analysis says GREEN
        Originally posted by YoshL
        GREEN
        Originally posted by YoshL
        GREEN
        What am I reading??? Are you shitting me, he wasn't the seer?!?!?!?!?!
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Krauthammer
          FFR Player
          • May 2012
          • 362

          #499
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Welp.

          Riot, you're officially under the spot today, as the most suspicious player alive. Anything to say?

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #500
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            What am I reading??? Are you shitting me, he wasn't the seer?!?!?!?!?!
            he must've been a mason. smart move, hopefully the seer was able to find a red again so charu's death would not have been in vain.

            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #501
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Wow, that play. Charu, you magnificent bastard.

              Anyway, who are we going to test on today?

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #502
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                I have an idea on how to seek out those IP sharers. We should go down the list of people still alive. We take 3 people, and we vote for that single person. We then take the person who was voted upon, and place their vote upon themselves. If the person we elect to be voted is an IP sharer and dance was his partner, they will insta themselves. We will do this for EVERYONE in the game, not just one single person.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  That sounds like a good plan Riot!

                  Also RIP Charu :<
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Hey guys, when are we going to do this exactly? While it seems like we have a lot of time, there's still the 25% chance that both IP sharers are alive.
                    If that's the case, then we're going to need some time to crack down on those guys, so... erm.
                    Anyone?
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Bumping to say I suck at math
                      *33% hurrrrrr ;-;
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        I am requesting a time extension. Even though we have a day left, the upcoming holiday will probably keep most of us away from the computers.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            I'm also pro extension, since i'm going to be gone all of today.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              I was wondering why there was so little activity in TWG, it alllll makes sense now. I will also vote for a time extension. Happy Thanksgiving you crazy Americans!
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                alright, i'll give you an extension until NOON ON SATURDAY Nov. 30th EST
                                to account for thanksgiving and shopping shits


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...