TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #226
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Plain and simple. If you're a vanilla townie, you're not doing a very good job in my opinion. Throwing around shit like I mentioned earlier so late in a phase (and more than likely for the rest of the game until you're once again brought up) is only cancerous to the humans. Even if you're green, this lynch can still help us I'd say. Not only does it start to give us a real basis to work with to find the wolves, it also prevents you from potentially ruining the humans' chances later. I only see you being corrosive to our chances with the way you act on a regular basis. Because one way or another, you're going to be brought to the spotlight again later in the game, and if you're red: you'll suddenly make an effort to force a lynch and end the game for green. If you're green: the same will likely occur, but you'll have the intention of killing a wolf as opposed to a green.
    Look who's talking. All you're just soon is manipulating the way I play just to get a lynch and that's just as bad.
    bananas


    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #227
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      *doing
      bananas


      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #228
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Originally posted by pntballa18
        This is the opposite of what's happened. You made some posts which were suspicious and made you seem like a wolf, and the only thing that was keeping me from voting for you based on those posts was that you apparently make similar posts in every game you play. So the meta arguments are actually in your favor, not against you.
        Then why the fuck are you voting for me? It does not make any sense if you see in the thread that is being pointed out that I do it every game (mentioned by ymia). And you can't all of a sudden claim that a few posts were suspicious to be wolfish. Look at Xiz & funnygurl or anyone else before making that bullshit argument.
        bananas


        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #229
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Originally posted by James May
          Look who's talking. All you're just soon is manipulating the way I play just to get a lynch and that's just as bad.
          How? I see your posts currently being and most likely potentially being more corrosive to the human team than beneficial. So yes, I'm pushing to lynch you, but I'm not manipulating what your saying. You were acting all happy go-lucky providing absolutely nothing but "This happens every game I'm a townie lel~~~~~~tilde~~" until I brought that to attention.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #230
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
            How? I see your posts currently being and most likely potentially being more corrosive to the human team than beneficial. So yes, I'm pushing to lynch you, but I'm not manipulating what your saying. You were acting all happy go-lucky providing absolutely nothing but "This happens every game I'm a townie lel~~~~~~tilde~~" until I brought that to attention.
            Welcome to the Internet ya dolt. If you knew that's how I play and I was town then why vote for me? And of course you were. It may not be intentional but your posts comes out like that.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #231
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Originally posted by Riotpolice

              But the main reason why I absolutely do not like your statement is because you thought "He could be on the blue team and we are voting for a blue" Wouldn't it be a better chance that he was green instead of blue just by the way he is playing? Surely you can see this, I can't be this blind to the fact that a blue wouldn't be using his playstyle...
              You're right. Chances are, he probably isn't blue. Even without him stating that he was on the green team, there's a bigger chance that he's green and not blue, but I was just saying that if he was blue, then we'd be in trouble.

              And if he were a blue, wouldn't it be more advantageous for him to behave the way he always does instead of changing all of a sudden? I get that his current playing style doesn't help him much anyway, but still.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #232
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Originally posted by James May
                Welcome to the Internet ya dolt.
                That's the second time you've said that, and still I don't see how it applies.

                Originally posted by James May
                If you knew that's how I play and I was town then why vote for me?
                Have you been reading I've been saying at all? I explicitly said that your posts show you forcing that "meta" of yours, and that you're doing that for your own personal gains, which is in no way beneficial to the humans. I hate using meta too, and I try to avoid it as much as I can. You were literally spewing meta game at me, and THAT'S what I used against you.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • Netjet!
                  Sic itur ad astra
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4701

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  I'm really pissed about it but I won't have any time in the next month to play twg. I've pulled all nighters almost every day this week and it's stretching into December. So unfortunately this is my dropping out post. Yosh, if your replacements would want to take my spot it would be cool
                  RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Originally posted by James May
                    Then why the fuck are you voting for me? It does not make any sense if you see in the thread that is being pointed out that I do it every game (mentioned by ymia). And you can't all of a sudden claim that a few posts were suspicious to be wolfish. Look at Xiz & funnygurl or anyone else before making that bullshit argument.
                    20 minutes ago you said it aggravates you when people use meta, now you want me to change my vote based on it? I'm voting for you because your posts (the ones around reply 80 or so) have been the biggest red flag to me in the thread so far. Also, obviously, for self preservation purposes since I now am only one vote behind you.

                    Speaking of which, 2 votes were placed on Vendetta and have been transferred to me. 2 votes have been placed on me as a reaction from the person I voted for. Does anyone have any suspicions they'd like me to answer for? There's gotta be some out there, or I wouldn't be on the chopping block.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      A little before 3 1/2 hours left everybody, by the way.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Welcome to the internet is a TB statement directed at me, since my sig used to read nothing more than "The Internet." Its nothing.

                        Can we stop riding the James May train to crazytown? There are other people playing this game. For instance,
                        how ya doing pntballa?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                          That's the second time you've said that, and still I don't see how it applies.



                          Have you been reading I've been saying at all? I explicitly said that your posts show you forcing that "meta" of yours, and that you're doing that for your own personal gains, which is in no way beneficial to the humans. I hate using meta too, and I try to avoid it as much as I can. You were literally spewing meta game at me, and THAT'S what I used against you.
                          And I repeat, I was not forcing so I have no idea where you pulled that from. You have no reasoning against me Kevin. You truly don't and you're just stemming it from Charu and try to manipulate my play.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            Welcome to the internet is a TB statement directed at me, since my sig used to read nothing more than "The Internet." Its nothing.

                            Can we stop riding the James May train to crazytown? There are other people playing this game. For instance,
                            how ya doing pntballa?
                            Doing just fine. I thought I was going to be around for the end of this phase, until ymia's post reminding us the phase ends at midnight. Looks like I wont have a chance to defend myself from the last minute lynch, unless I can swing an early break tonight.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Replacement pm sent, everyone welcome krauthammer in


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                20 minutes ago you said it aggravates you when people use meta, now you want me to change my vote based on it? I'm voting for you because your posts (the ones around reply 80 or so) have been the biggest red flag to me in the thread so far. Also, obviously, for self preservation purposes since I now am only one vote behind you.

                                Speaking of which, 2 votes were placed on Vendetta and have been transferred to me. 2 votes have been placed on me as a reaction from the person I voted for. Does anyone have any suspicions they'd like me to answer for? There's gotta be some out there, or I wouldn't be on the chopping block.
                                What I meant was that people ONLY using meta to vote against someone
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...