TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #91
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    not in this game you can't. Don't you know that?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #92
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      not in this game you can't. Don't you know that?
      I do but hey, its only you that is complaining about not getting anything from me.
      bananas


      Comment

      • Svaz
        quite clever
        • Oct 2008
        • 792

        #93
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        tell me about this sarcasm, it intrigues me. i once believed you were of the drive and opinion to push the human team to activity. has that viewpoint changed? or is the sarcasm because you feel insulted/petty for not being the one to bring up the point you agree with and feel like your function in the group psychology has diminished? i don't get why it is funny or useful to the game so i must assume it comes from a genuine state of feeling.

        i would have anticipated you to share the same goals as me.
        V, in accordance with his overall limb structure, is long, seemingly reaching. He stretches amd extends to assert his opinion, like the tree growing alongside your modest suburban house. The branches, over the years, have made their way towards the window of your bedroom. The branches quiver excitedly in the wind, insistent on making their presence known. His words, these branches, interrupt your peaceful slumber with a high pitched series of stacatto screeches like a morse code of monotone musings. There is no sleep, there is only this endless agony.

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #94
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Also I totally thought fiction was playing but he isn't and I am deeply diaappointed.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #95
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by Svaz
            Also I totally thought fiction was playing but he isn't and I am deeply diaappointed.
            rip svaz
            bananas


            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #96
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Originally posted by Netjet!
              except for ymia, party pooper
              no that was a different TWG

              also *disappointed I promise I know how to spell things orz

              I feel like it's also prudent to mention (again) that I feel early IM HUMAN ^^ posts are hella annoying. I've grown to accept it in instances when player=jrodd, but pretty much no others.

              I feel like V's pressure on dAnce was a bit misplaced (in fact, in the same aforementioned game he reacted a bit w/ hesitancy towards assuming leadership roles from then on, but not really his fault, just how the game goes etc.) and while I'm like "yeah, James totally feels wolfy" I feel like this in pretty much any game I read with you in it. I don't know what it is about you that makes me feel this way, but I'm also trying not to immediately agree with that viewpoint either simply because I feel I have a predisposition to do so.

              I'm not sure how I feel about thesunfan but I think a lot of it is just being very new to this experience, w/e.

              By the way, what are people using predominantly for voice talks, vidchat, skype, mumble...? Is there a skype group going or anything like that? I think some people have me added, courier.new/Krey for anyone that feels like adding me to that, TIA. I'll have to join from my phone, though.

              Also, not really comfy with Funnygirl555 just busting in, posting a vote, and effectively contributing nothing else, would like at least some kind of perspective there.

              mellonxcollie hasn't posted yet, and Xiz and Silvuh both said something, I guess I'm, at the moment, less concerned here because I hadn't done much myself until about 30 mins ago. Sorry~~~

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #97
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                yeah, there's a Skype group, as well as a lot of Mumble chats.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  V, in accordance with his overall limb structure, is long, seemingly reaching. He stretches amd extends to assert his opinion, like the tree growing alongside your modest suburban house. The branches, over the years, have made their way towards the window of your bedroom. The branches quiver excitedly in the wind, insistent on making their presence known. His words, these branches, interrupt your peaceful slumber with a high pitched series of stacatto screeches like a morse code of monotone musings. There is no sleep, there is only this endless agony.
                  beautiful

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  If votes are being put on you, it generally means you should clear the air.
                  what does this mean?

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    HELLO


                    I am on the computer now~!


                    If y'all want to add me to Skype (raeko. with the . cause Skype names must be 6 characters for some reason) or AIM (xxRaeko) feel free!

                    Will catch up with the thread now
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      @grooveboy
                      Just wondering why he felt so tight-lipped. He didn't wanna say anything, but I guess there's not a lot to say. I just expected him to talk more, when people pointed out some of his posts and he had a vote or two on him this early.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Because I don't act like a stereotypical townie svaz~
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          @grooveboy
                          Just wondering why he felt so tight-lipped. He didn't wanna say anything, but I guess there's not a lot to say. I just expected him to talk more, when people pointed out some of his posts and he had a vote or two on him this early.
                          Oy vey
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Xiv cause butthurt from last game!!!!
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              funnygurl
                              Would like to see more insight from her. Especially what she thinks so far of everyone. Its Day 1 but eh, eenie meenie miney moe vote ain't gonna cut it~
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                I picked randomly. I don't really know who to vote for this time 'cause we have nothing to go off of...
                                It's either that or I'd vote for a no-lynch, but apparently that looks really suspicious.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...