TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    I recall Xiz impersonating me.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #32
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Oh boy Charu, you're onto me now...
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #33
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Charu
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #34
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          hmm
          vendetta

          your first post is always a vote

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #35
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            hi everyone!!!!!

            - fojar is a bastard
            - welcome, new players!!

            I will not provide screenshots of my IM conversations with other people. feel free to ask though. I'll say no.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Wow

              h8ter

              Obviously trying to conceal information for us humans!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                I'm reporting you.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Why don't you share that website where you got the bots at?

                  THAT WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax



                    oh cool, it makes a pattern


                    except for ymia, party pooper
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Haha, lucky I changed my Name Color for the new look.

                      Don't mind me, just here to let ya know that Silvuh won't be here until late tomorrow.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        That's cool, looks like the day phases are 72 hours, so there's plenty of time.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          It might be a good idea to just work through this, we really shouldn't insta someone if that idea is crossing anyone's mind. I strongly believe it is going to be more fruitful if we not insta-lynch someone and work through slower just because it IS the first day and we don't have much to go off of. And also consider the fact we now have 3 days to debate (instead of 2 from last game), this will give us much more time to safely crunch our way down to the sandbaggers.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            riotpolice

                            i hate when people get mired in corner-case theory that has no hopes of being actualized

                            smells like smoke

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              riotpolice

                              i hate when people get mired in corner-case theory that has no hopes of being actualized

                              smells like smoke
                              Smoq weed erryday~
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                if your vote isn't on the board by now you are a shitty human and you should reconsider whatever lazy and/or dumb assumption you have that tells you "i should hold onto my vote until there's something else to go on"

                                because that assumption is both lazy and dumb and it says something about the way you approach problems

                                Comment

                                Working...