TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #46
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Actually, my guess for the 4 wolves off the bat are

    cedo / runescape / Tokzic / T-force


    enjoy
    How are you about to take a crack at who the wolves are on night 1?

    idgi man idgi

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #47
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      weird

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #48
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by cedolad
        Mmmm I like the way you hum.

        Now do Wrecking Ball while you get my lower back

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #49
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I'm so hard.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #50
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Crying so hard right now, you don't even know...
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #51
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Rumor is, wolves can't get hard.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #52
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  ah, turns out this game starts on a night phase. probably should've left the serious talk for later then

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    pntballa

                    edit: just kidding

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      ah, turns out this game starts on a night phase. probably should've left the serious talk for later then
                      I'm finding it weird, I've never had this much fun posting during a night phase.

                      Also night talking on? Whhaaaaaa.

                      Xiv is also a monster-frisbee.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Cedo, I'm going to revoke your posting abilities if you keep posting like that.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          no way did he just edit...

                          you're a fucking liar.

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            no way did he just edit...

                            you're a fucking liar.
                            Come@me

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Is there some reason there are so many people viewing this thread? The night's not even close to being over o_O

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by jwcgator
                                Is there some reason there are so many people viewing this thread? The night's not even close to being over o_O
                                Because I'm actually active, and talking about my peanut butter-ery body.

                                Comment

                                Working...