TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    DragonIIDX
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #17
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      This means that if evidence comes up that you have been sharing game-relevant information outside of this thread, you can be evicted from the game, unless you're a wolf. In fact, you probably will even if you are a wolf, since not doing anything would essentially be a tacit admission on the part of the host that the involved players are wolves. So yeah, don't do it.
      I'm gonna +1 this because it's crucial.

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #18
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        No more giant AIM groups? Thank god because parsing the logs from those were literally the worst part about playing TWG...

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #19
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Hi I'm a citizen.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #20
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody can objectively be "proven" one role or another except in chance circumstances.
            The chance is pretty high that someone will claim and be "proven" this game. We have two seers (and no false positives) and one of them has to claim in the thread to get any wolf they may seer killed. I think it would be beneficial to split up the seering duties, with two objectives in mind: to prevent the seers from picking the same target, and to give the inspector the highest chance of finding a wolf.

            My idea is to have the inspector seer publicly suspected players, while the enforcer seers someone else. So let's say Day 1 player X gets lynched with 5 votes and player Y had 4, the inspector seers player Y and if Y is a wolf, now a wolf dies night 2 instead of a human/blue. Maybe there is some merit to having the enforcer seer dead players, but I don't really see how that would be worth sacrificing the chance to find, with 100% certainty, a living wolf.

            For the new players (not me, I'm uhh asking for a friend) what is the difference between a guardian and a doctor? MafiaWiki says that a doctor can prevent a player from being killed at night, is a doctor different in that the ability can only be used once?

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #21
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by pntballa18
              For the new players (not me, I'm uhh asking for a friend) what is the difference between a guardian and a doctor? MafiaWiki says that a doctor can prevent a player from being killed at night, is a doctor different in that the ability can only be used once?
              From what I understand, the role is your standard roleblocker with the opportunity to also save someone if he chooses to use that one time ability. The bodyguard will kill the werewolf that attacks whoever he guards, but he will sacrifice himself at the same time.

              Comment

              • runescapedude1126
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 268

                #22
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Xiz, I promise I wont be TOO neutral this game, haha just kidding. LET THE GAME BEGIN!
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  lmfao damn it

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Hi pntballa18 thanks for viewing the thread how are you doing today

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Well the monitor for my PC broke last night, which means I'm stuck using my very outdated laptop for the next week or so. The good(?) news is my laptop can't run Planetside 2 so I'll have a lot more free time I can dedicate to this game.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Yay

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          That's the cutest gif I have ever seen.

                          Thank you for blessing me with it's presence, div.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            I want to push its buttons, if you know what I mean. ;D
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Hey, this is a PG-13 game, and we do not condone to those actions.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Mister.

                                Comment

                                Working...