TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
i'm trying to step it up, i really am jwc.
and of course i didn't forget playing with you, you've always been an inactive fuck :P

Comment
-
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
T-Force, the game basically hangs in your balance. Choose wisely.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0deim usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
FOR THE RECORD EVERYONE. I did NOT lie about the personal issues I was having AT ALL. I just lied about what i WAS during those personal issues. I would not lie about irl problems, and I hope everyone here truly believes that.Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
or we could've been wrong and krauthammer wasn't the enforcer. but i'm pretty sure he was. so yeah, I hope you're good at rock paper scissors T-Force, cause that's pretty much what this games coming down to

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
or tokzic actually did send his seer PM in and vigis one of us.
wouldn't that be sweet

Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
basically, this should just come down to whether or not T-Force gets this roll. If he does, humans should win since its impossible to fuck this up for us, if he doesn't wolves win. There's no need for anything afterwords.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
Pretty much lol.Originally posted by hi19hi19Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0deim usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
if Silvuh insists on doing this though, and T-Force becomes the greatest blue in the history of FFRTWG, Tokzic, seer anyone but RP. He's da MW. If you do that, we win.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
Let's say t-force blocks the right person, then we'd start the next day with 4 wolves and 4 humans. i imagine each side will focus their votes on a single person, and since there are no phantoms, the lynch will be decided by a KitB. Whoever wins that KitB would win the game. So this game has turned into a game of chance that slightly favors the wolf team.

Comment
-
Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome
the game wont last long enough for tokzic's next seer to matter, see my last post

Comment


Comment