Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1141
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arielbananate7
    <snip>
    My god, are you sure you came from ToS? (no offense)

    Holy fuck, I love this post.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1142
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      My lynch pool is DBP and Charu, but with DBP as absolute priority.

      I don't consider Freezin/Blind outside of their normal range.
      why backpack still?

      Tell me, after that EoD, why backpack.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1143
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Do it


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1144
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          I dare you.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1145
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            why backpack still?

            Tell me, after that EoD, why backpack.
            It was a potential kitb between 2 wolves fmpov.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1146
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              He literally told me "fuck you" after I posted about putting them in kitb.

              Comment

              • Arielbananate7
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 6

                #1147
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                My god, are you sure you came from ToS? (no offense)

                Holy fuck, I love this post.
                Yes I am sure. I do not think town of salem is as bad as you guys say it is. I think a lot when I am playing it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1148
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I think DBP was in a last stand here more than anything.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1149
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    So you're saying, in his final 5 minutes of being here and missing everything else before then.

                    He goes

                    "Oh shit, it's now! No, lynch my wolf partner because it'll tell you exactly what's going on."

                    This is what you're suggesting.

                    ...

                    I do concede that this could've been something backpack would do if he was also trying to deep wolf, but at this time, it is impossible to make that call unless more phases happen.

                    Top priority are the two others, but mostly blind.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Arielbananate7
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6

                      #1150
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Can you tell me Hakulyte, what you think is not normal about DaBackpack and Charu?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1151
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        you learn absolutely nothing from lynching me this phase

                        at least by lynching IND you can resolve SOMETHING

                        I'm going to flip town and then what
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        wolves are psuhing for me today, if ind is actually town, they gonna get a free lynch tomorrow

                        remember this
                        Not a town mindset.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1152
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                          Can you tell me Hakulyte, what you think is not normal about DaBackpack and Charu?
                          Charu is more about the obsession of wanting inDheart to rip because he's the mechanical call + early suspicion of him D0, but next to DBP, it's not even that significant.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1153
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            So you're saying, in his final 5 minutes of being here and missing everything else before then.

                            He goes

                            "Oh shit, it's now! No, lynch my wolf partner because it'll tell you exactly what's going on."

                            This is what you're suggesting.

                            ...

                            I do concede that this could've been something backpack would do if he was also trying to deep wolf, but at this time, it is impossible to make that call unless more phases happen.

                            Top priority are the two others, but mostly blind.
                            Let me add on...

                            if backpack was wolfing with inD

                            backpack did a terrible job at being there for inD when inD really REALLY needed him.

                            Also, inD was deliberately bussing his ROLEBLOCKER

                            Which, oh, I don't know.

                            KIND OF IMPORTANT TO DEAL WITH A JAILOR

                            Unless this is actually not a roleblocker setup and we're now playing a mountainous one?

                            ...

                            Which I don't believe because INDHEART MADE A SECRET MESSAGE FOR JAILKEEPER


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1154
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              So you're saying, in his final 5 minutes of being here and missing everything else before then.

                              He goes

                              "Oh shit, it's now! No, lynch my wolf partner because it'll tell you exactly what's going on."

                              This is what you're suggesting.

                              ...

                              I do concede that this could've been something backpack would do if he was also trying to deep wolf, but at this time, it is impossible to make that call unless more phases happen.

                              Top priority are the two others, but mostly blind.
                              The wagons were him and inDheart. It's not like he had a choice.

                              Comment

                              • Arielbananate7
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 6

                                #1155
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Well, I do wonder who DaBackpack thought the wolves pushing on him were.

                                It sounded to me, like Charu worked really hard to figure it all out. It did not seem like an obsession to me. But ok.

                                Comment

                                Working...