Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #1126
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    As of Post #1124, this votecount should be valid:


    Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
    4 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (72), Charu (252), the sun fan (219), FreezinIce (119)
    3 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63), inDheart (211), blindreper1179 (58)
    1 -- not voting -- Hakulyte (87)

    If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

    Day ends in 0 minutes, at Midnight Server Time.
    Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.
    Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-3-2017, 12:31 AM. Reason: fix'd votecounts





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1127
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      glgl
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1128
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Considering pushing kitb for the memes.
        fuck you


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1129
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          ugh

          welp
          Sorry I got spooked.

          Blind was gross
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1130
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Considering pushing kitb for the memes.
            it is literally :00

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #1131
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              STOP posting!





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1132
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                End of Day Vote Count:

                Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                4 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (73), Charu (252), the sun fan (220), FreezinIce (120)
                3 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63), inDheart (212), blindreper1179 (58)
                1 -- not voting -- Hakulyte (87)





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #1133
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  inDheart has been lynched. He was:
                  a Mafia Goon!


                  Day has ended. It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 12:00PM Server Time, Tuesday, October 3rd.
                  Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-2-2017, 11:09 PM.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #1134
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    In the night:
                    the sun fan was killed. He was:
                    Town Jailkeeper!





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #1135
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Day 2 has begun. You may now post.
                      Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-3-2017, 11:03 AM.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1136
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Yep, that's pretty much what I expected.

                        Okay, now goin' back on blind.

                        Hey blind, you awfully wanted backpack dead so eagerly at that EoD, what's up?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1137
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Well, since blind is probably not gonna say anything for a bit.

                          My lynch pool is as follows, and it's a pretty short one.

                          Freezin, blind


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Arielbananate7
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 6

                            #1138
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Hello. That is what I thought would happen, but it makes me sad.

                            I set my alarm at 5:30 AM, to try to be there for the end of the day. And I woke up, but then I fell asleep right after. I am sorry for that. I did some writing during the night about my thoughts on what I have missed and stuff. I guess it is like a living will, since you cannot post a will about any game info when you are dead.

                            I am embarrassed that I was very wrong, about indheart. I did not think that a mafia would make that much conversation with people. I am impressed with the sun fan and the other people that sussed inDheart. It was kind of complicated trying to figure out who two mafia could be before, so I am glad that we got one.

                            I was hoping that sun fan could make it to today. He did very well yesterday. I wish that there was a doctor so they could have saved him, but that might have been confusing too, if nobody died again and we did not know why.

                            I do not think Charu is the other mafia, from how he was trying to figure things out on the second day, and Charu really helped get indheart hanged.

                            I am not really sure what to believe about Freezin, since he makes stuff up that is different than how he feels to try to mess with us, but says he always does that to figure things out. But indheart sussed Freezin the most on the first day and voted him, and Freezin helped to hang indheart, so I do not think they would be the mafias.

                            I do not think that indheart would vote for Hakulyte for random lynch if they were the mafias, and Hakulyte also sussed indheart a bit on the first day. If they were mafias, I think that Hakulyte should have voted to hang DaBackpack, since Hakulyte was agreeing with me that DaBackpack was sus, to try to save inDheart. He also could have hanged inDheart while inDheart had the most votes already, to try to seem innocent. I am not sure then why he would do nothing but make jokes, except if he was feeling very awkward. I noticed they did not really talk much, but still.

                            I did think that dabackpack and indheart could definitely be mafias before, from how dabackpack was liking indheart on the first day. But I do not really think so now, from how dabackpack was being so aggressive toward indheart and helped get him hanged. I did notice that indheart was reluctant to vote dabackpack, at the end. But indheart agreed with my reason to sus dabackpack as well, which I think he would just ignore if they were both the mafias, and try to focus on the other people, since most of the people ignored what I was saying. I also saw that dabackpack was reading the game at the same time that I was during the night, so I think he is trying to figure things out too. I did not really like that he ignored me yesterday, but maybe it is because he was really into his video game, and just thinking about indheart.

                            I did not think blindreper and indheart could be the mafias, because blindreper said that he sussed indheart, and because they were talking a lot at the start of the first day. Looking at my notes, they did not really talk after, so maybe they were just talking because they were the only people there at the time. blindreper mainly sussed freezin, and later said that he sussed dabackpack more too, when he had to name a team. indheart said that he liked blindreper a lot on the first day, but on the second day he took that back. I wonder why he did that. For some reason I did not really believe what blindreper was saying about what indheart should be doing if indheart is a town or a wolf. So I will vote for blindreper for now.

                            That is how I feel about the game. If I am missing something like with inDheart, please tell me. I will listen more this time.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1139
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Freezin, because I'm not gonna give up that possibility that he could be trying to go deep wolf, and is later insistence to lynch backpack after I repeatedly told him it was not the correct lynch to make no matter what they may think.

                              Blind because he's not here most of the time barking, and not very strong opinions. Like I said, he said it's to tone down, but I feel like it's not just that. I feel he's stuck in a rough spot in how to go about this game since he's probably woofin'.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1140
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                My lynch pool is DBP and Charu, but with DBP as absolute priority.

                                I don't consider Freezin/Blind outside of their normal range.

                                Comment

                                Working...