Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #151
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    See what I mean?

    Fully expect getting shot tonight, smh
    why though

    slash wouldn't that be obvious like how you're apparently obvious to him

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #152
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      this is random as all fuck

      what even is this?
      Someone that has migrated from Town of Salem and is now playing their first full TWG (well... sort of) and responding in a way that is very normal in Town of Salem since usually quiet players in Town of Salem are actually suspect.

      ...

      Hooray for me observing random ToS play one evening!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #153
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        why though

        slash wouldn't that be obvious like how you're apparently obvious to him
        Unless we're both town!!1

        Or maybe me and sun... we woofin' it this time.

        Woof bros


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #154
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          I mean being quiet is one thing but I wasn't even here until like 5 minutes ago

          just a weird post in general but I'll probably overlook it because new player


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #155
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            UPDATE:

            Due to popular demand, Day will end one hour earlier than previously announced. This will be an 11 hour day.

            The new End of Day time is Midnight (12:00AM Server Time) tonight.


            Good luck!





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Arielbananate7
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 6

              #156
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Hi.I did not know people may not know the game started. That being said I do not like what you have posted so far.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #157
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Oh good, that means I can be here!

                Prepare yourself, friends!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #158
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Oooooooooo

                  Backpack, he gonna get yooooooou


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #159
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Unless we're both town!!1

                    Or maybe me and sun... we woofin' it this time.

                    Woof bros
                    i feel like you think you're going to catch him, or that this is a game where you will catch him

                    like kind of roundbox syndrome

                    tunnel city

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #160
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                      Hi.I did not know people may not know the game started. That being said I do not like what you have posted so far.
                      my three posts so far are pretty lacking, huh


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Arielbananate7
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 6

                        #161
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        So I think the end of day is at 6am? I do not really want to be up that early.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #162
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          my three posts so far are pretty lacking, huh
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Arielbananate7
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 6

                            #163
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            my three posts so far are pretty lacking, huh
                            Well four now. You seem indignant and like you are not really helping town so far.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #164
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Also, I've think I found what you would like to see.



                              Doesn't this just scream of a trustworthy being that everyone should blindly follow without no qualms or questions or thought?
                              This worries me dearly.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #165
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                                So I think the end of day is at 6am? I do not really want to be up that early.
                                Depends on what your timezone is.

                                12AM server means... in terms of USA...

                                1AM Eastern
                                12AM Central
                                11PM Mountain
                                10PM Western

                                ect.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...