TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    If we're gonna play hard ball, better be dishing out the hard ball!
    you're basically doing targeted shit-posting and you are not advancing any discussion in the thread, can you like, not

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    this did not answer my question
    If there's going to be 100% claims, I'm going to dish out 100% claims too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Okay, caught up from you posting monsters, wew lad

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    If we're gonna play hard ball, better be dishing out the hard ball!
    this did not answer my question

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    please don't tell me you're doing what i think you're doing
    If we're gonna play hard ball, better be dishing out the hard ball!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    zenith you never rephrased your post that i didn't understand

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    You are not the cop and you are refuting a point that people want a definitive answer to. I'd vote you right now if it weren't the fact I have a green check on you and Xiz is the best lynch target fmpov.
    Im very tempted to vote Zenith on this post. The way he keeps bring up the check check is really bothering me

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i have to go do important REAL LIFE things now

    like make dinner and take care of a puppy. please do not insta anyone while i am gone

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    And I'm 100% sure you're BS as well.
    please don't tell me you're doing what i think you're doing

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Red Blaster, in order to make that statement, would have to be cop or wolf.
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    You are not the cop and you are refuting a point that people want a definitive answer to. I'd vote you right now if it weren't the fact I have a green check on you and Xiz is the best lynch target fmpov.
    You're a wolf.
    Sorry your shitty attempt at a power play failed, but you had to have known this was coming.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Because ya gonna get fucked, that's why wolf-boy.
    Right, so anyway




    I am also inclined to believe RB bc it would be pretty fucking dumb of him to do otherwise, also like i said i dont think theyre both wolves, and I dont buy zenith's claim to begin with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Because I can say with 100% certainty he is not the cop
    And I'm 100% sure you're BS as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    So like are just gonna keep saying that or are you gonna explain yourself
    I think it kinda spells itself out.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    You are not the cop and you don't have a green check on me let alone a green check period.
    You are not the cop and you are refuting a point that people want a definitive answer to. I'd vote you right now if it weren't the fact I have a green check on you and Xiz is the best lynch target fmpov.

    Leave a comment:

Working...