TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm just gonna let this go and see how it goes but first I have something to say

    Red Blaster literally pulled the worst move he could've this game.
    I am not a wolf, but he is correct that I am not a cop nor have a peek.
    Cold Kitten had doubts that were correct.
    I feel no remorse for what I did because without other people influencing the idea, it would've went smoothly.
    I couldn't care less about the threats/insults you throw my way, it no longer bothers me.
    I will never sign up for another TWG with you ever again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Fuck you YMIA for making me think for a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ugh

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I'm pretty triggered ngl, I don't want another tsundereplane incident like last game, I just want you to put legitimate information forward instead of testing my patience
    Okay, wolf-boy (I'm not gonna give that up, sorry buddy)

    So we got two claims going on that have stated they're super serious.

    Here's some thought.

    Zenith was so confused in the beginning, or at least pretending to be. Why on earth, after listening to Cold's advice of reading the prior turbo, would he even go about claiming he's serious when he saw exactly what happen?

    Zenith isn't THAT DUMB. If he seriously was doing this to avoid the juicy drama that happened that game, then he's an idiot for just ignoring the possibilities of staying the fuck alive and giving more checks along the way. Does that make him a wolf then? No, I believe he's a town trying to do what I did. Too bad he's going about it the wrong way in my opinion.

    Red Blaster coming out of the blue is sort of warranted in this point in time. It's actually, shall I say, believable.

    However...

    That is also false. He is not the cop. I know this for a fact and I implore you to take this remark to however you want this. I will NOT be elaborating on it. Voting me because I said this too should not be your prerogative, it should be the people that haven't even muttered a check first thing in the thread.

    Does it also mean Red is a wolf? This is a bit more possible considering what's going on. Get himself in a believable position and then go with it until the cop dies. But it's a dumb position to be in as I realized if you ARE a wolf.

    I feel he's another town trying to stop Zenith from being an idiot. But now he's stuck in the same position after Zenith dies. Probably me too.

    That's okay though, as long as the cop lives, I could give two shit what others think.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'm just gonna let this go and see how it goes but first I have something to say

    Red Blaster literally pulled the worst move he could've this game.
    I am not a wolf, but he is correct that I am not a cop nor have a peek.
    Cold Kitten had doubts that were correct.
    I feel no remorse for what I did because without other people influencing the idea, it would've went smoothly.
    I couldn't care less about the threats/insults you throw my way, it no longer bothers me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    do you think wolf zenith would really do this rb
    if you do and think he's a wolf I'll vote for him
    IDK what he is, but fake hardvlaiming is not something I attribute to being very towny

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    IT KEEPS HAPPENING

    No

    Just no

    I'm not a wolf and I'm not going to have a lynchtrain start on me cause of "the lolz" when we could be spending that time actually lynching a wolf. It's nice that you're here to add to the conversation, I have to admit.
    Irony.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i don't think rbs a wolf here if he's serious

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, way to get persuaded. Are you actually a wolf?
    IT KEEPS HAPPENING

    No

    Just no

    I'm not a wolf and I'm not going to have a lynchtrain start on me cause of "the lolz" when we could be spending that time actually lynching a wolf. It's nice that you're here to add to the conversation, I have to admit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    do you think wolf zenith would really do this rb
    if you do and think he's a wolf I'll vote for him

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    lol rb and zenith are prolly both lying
    He is
    I'm not

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Yoman, is that some IRRITATION I SEE?

    Oops, sorry buddy. Lets talk more about BS cop claims incorporated and constantly say Zenith is an idiot.
    I'm pretty triggered ngl, I don't want another tsundereplane incident like last game, I just want you to put legitimate information forward instead of testing my patience

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    And I'm 100% sure you're BS as well.
    You were wrong before, don't make this a repeat

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    lol rb and zenith are prolly both lying

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Yoman, is that some IRRITATION I SEE?

    Oops, sorry buddy. Lets talk more about BS cop claims incorporated and constantly say Zenith is an idiot.

    Leave a comment:

Working...