Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Because ya gonna get fucked, that's why wolf-boy.
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
ok so
if zenith is the cop, RB is confirmed town.
if RB if the cop, I am confirmed town.
or they're both wolves.
i'm inclined to believe red blaster because why would he counterclaim when he was CONFIRMED TOWN based upon zenith being the cop
or they really are both wolves idkLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
this made no sense to me. please rephrase.
regardless i can still say it's annoying and ask him to do something.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Not only that, but you would be literally outing yourself as a wolf by saying I'm not a cop with a green check on you RB.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Plus only like... me and round were really "serious" about the claims.
Everyone else kind of stood and watched. Roundbox didn't deliver the message good enough for me to stop, lmao.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Hey, I was doing it for a good cause, okay!?!?!? Thought I had something!!!Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: