TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ymia is off the table forever
    cold is super town
    Funny is super town

    Not touching zenith or red today, but there is a wolf between them confirmed

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Charu you seem awfully angry, direct and sarcastic. Like, I don't want to lynch you but tf
    Sorry, wasn't expecting a repeat of last turbo on here. So to avoid that and to TRY to avoid have our fucking cop dying off the bat again, I'm just gonna enter the fray and attempt to stop the stupid nonsense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    so im going to resend my cop claim

    I forgot what playing with zenith and redblaster together is like

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Irony.
    I'm sorry, but I didn't know the Turbo stood for post frequency, not time.

    RB, exactly how can we trust you on your claim?

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Charu you seem awfully angry, direct and sarcastic. Like, I don't want to lynch you but tf

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    hey guys!
    lol great timing

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Fuck it. I'm inclined to lunch xiz tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hey guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I will also 100% support a Charu lynch today too
    And you're an idiot too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    To minimize chances of myslynching the cop essentially.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Okay, wolf-boy (I'm not gonna give that up, sorry buddy)

    So we got two claims going on that have stated they're super serious.

    Here's some thought.

    Zenith was so confused in the beginning, or at least pretending to be. Why on earth, after listening to Cold's advice of reading the prior turbo, would he even go about claiming he's serious when he saw exactly what happen?

    Zenith isn't THAT DUMB. If he seriously was doing this to avoid the juicy drama that happened that game, then he's an idiot for just ignoring the possibilities of staying the fuck alive and giving more checks along the way. Does that make him a wolf then? No, I believe he's a town trying to do what I did. Too bad he's going about it the wrong way in my opinion.

    Red Blaster coming out of the blue is sort of warranted in this point in time. It's actually, shall I say, believable.

    However...

    That is also false. He is not the cop. I know this for a fact and I implore you to take this remark to however you want this. I will NOT be elaborating on it. Voting me because I said this too should not be your prerogative, it should be the people that haven't even muttered a check first thing in the thread.

    Does it also mean Red is a wolf? This is a bit more possible considering what's going on. Get himself in a believable position and then go with it until the cop dies. But it's a dumb position to be in as I realized if you ARE a wolf.

    I feel he's another town trying to stop Zenith from being an idiot. But now he's stuck in the same position after Zenith dies. Probably me too.

    That's okay though, as long as the cop lives, I could give two shit what others think.
    I will also 100% support a Charu lynch today too

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Okay, wolf-boy (I'm not gonna give that up, sorry buddy)

    So we got two claims going on that have stated they're super serious.

    Here's some thought.

    Zenith was so confused in the beginning, or at least pretending to be. Why on earth, after listening to Cold's advice of reading the prior turbo, would he even go about claiming he's serious when he saw exactly what happen?

    Zenith isn't THAT DUMB. If he seriously was doing this to avoid the juicy drama that happened that game, then he's an idiot for just ignoring the possibilities of staying the fuck alive and giving more checks along the way. Does that make him a wolf then? No, I believe he's a town trying to do what I did. Too bad he's going about it the wrong way in my opinion.

    Red Blaster coming out of the blue is sort of warranted in this point in time. It's actually, shall I say, believable.

    However...

    That is also false. He is not the cop. I know this for a fact and I implore you to take this remark to however you want this. I will NOT be elaborating on it. Voting me because I said this too should not be your prerogative, it should be the people that haven't even muttered a check first thing in the thread.

    Does it also mean Red is a wolf? This is a bit more possible considering what's going on. Get himself in a believable position and then go with it until the cop dies. But it's a dumb position to be in as I realized if you ARE a wolf.

    I feel he's another town trying to stop Zenith from being an idiot. But now he's stuck in the same position after Zenith dies. Probably me too.

    That's okay though, as long as the cop lives, I could give two shit what others think.
    So what I'm getting from this, aside from the unfortunate timing of Zenith's post, is that you want me to target neither Zenith nor RB and instead someone who didn't claim a check? That seems like a very blunt, straightforward, but not very great idea. I don't understand why not instantly claiming a check would be grounds for inherent suspicion. How about players are not used to the concept? Or players who literally just forgot? or weren't there?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    I fucking hate this game
    It's called keeping the cop alive, sweetheart.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I fucking hate this game

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm just gonna let this go and see how it goes but first I have something to say

    Red Blaster literally pulled the worst move he could've this game.
    I am not a wolf, but he is correct that I am not a cop nor have a peek.
    Cold Kitten had doubts that were correct.
    I feel no remorse for what I did because without other people influencing the idea, it would've went smoothly.
    I couldn't care less about the threats/insults you throw my way, it no longer bothers me.
    oh cool my ever-favorite nihilism approach

    Leave a comment:

Working...