Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
you're misunderstanding. we CAN. i just WANT to lynch out of that pool because it's sketchy as hell.
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
IS NO ONE ELSE GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ZENITH CLAIMED COP
like
really.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Wait what why?
You can still lynch out of the AA claim pool, who said we didn't have to???
Or am I misunderstanding this?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
tbh probably arntonach because he was the last one to say that AA was his check, like he was following his wolf partner.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
i'm gonna scream zenith i can't believe you did that.
i am angered.
ugh with that information, we have to take it seriously unless there's a legit counterclaim.
i want to lynch out of the AA+3 pool.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
i want red blaster to say more.
he's been EXTREMELY quiet and he's lurking the thread. also xiz but tbh i don't think we're going to get much out of him and that really annoys me.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I don't like Xiz at all this game tbh
That's where my vote is staying until there's more from him because he's not cooperating.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
A little bit of both. I'm trying to "get" everything as fast as I can without basing my opinions around incorrect info so I can help out as best as possible.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
but if you don't die during the night, i'm lynching you tomorrow.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: