jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #751
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Getting mad over basically clearing you due to the reaction?
    It still seem(s/ed) like you think I'm guilty which is why I'm mad

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #752
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I am in a state of limbo where I simultaneously love TGB and hate TGB.
      Right now I am neutral.
      this was the soft btw (page one)
      in the first ever TGBTWG I was the jailkeeper in this kind of setup.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #753
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        this was the soft btw (page one)
        in the first ever TGBTWG I was the jailkeeper in this kind of setup.
        that's so soft it might as well not be there lol

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #754
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          but why did you pick jailkeeper?
          its like the worst one to pick out of the three town roles lol its why I was surprised.
          Gut read; this isn't the first time I have successfully claimed a role in a randomized setup (I claimed One shot BP in a game with Xel and he got lynched, being the actual BP and it outed me).

          I knew if there was a PR it was you because of how composed you were throughout all events.





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #755
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            It still seem(s/ed) like you think I'm guilty which is why I'm mad
            If anything your reaction sealed your towniness and the partner is like I stated within them





            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #756
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

              The fuck is this game

              Wow

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #757
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                that's so soft it might as well not be there lol
                A vet soft, risky but effective and definitely well hidden where wolves couldn't pick up our RS

                That was my first roleswap ever in TWG/Mafia so I'm really happy





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #758
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  The fuck is this game

                  Wow
                  This game just became a game





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #759
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    btw if cop has a redcheck you always always always should claim it.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #760
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      btw if cop has a redcheck you always always always should claim it.
                      This

                      Do cops rarely softvote in TWG or is that a dumb EM trait?





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #761
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        dumb em trait and if it were ever used in forum it would have to be in either a very small or very large game.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #762
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          unvote

                          Might lurk for a bit

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #763
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            I have a feeling even though the RS worked out and sealed a wolf sunfan is the only PR and we lose him next night unless he literally chooses the remaining wolf.

                            I really want to flip DFR because if he is Wolf Seer and there is a second PR the second PR can sit in shadows and adjust accordingly





                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #764
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              lmao em cop softs.

                              storn

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #765
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                might possibly need a host for this upcoming thursday-sunday due to otakon


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...