jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #181
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by storn42
    so.... zenith, now that i've had time to read into you (also watching dreamhack so only half playing twg so you know, im being slow) i feel like your playing more aggressive than normal. it just doesn't feel like normal you and feels quite wolfy in my mind.
    How does being an aggressive player who has exhibited a clear process in wanting to progress the game out of shitposting phase and into relevant game informal periods correlate to the possibility of myself being a wolf?

    Do you not realize I did self vote pushing myself to L-2 just to prove a point to players like you?

    I believe in all of my games no matter what alignment I was I have came into game wanting to get data points and information thrown about so we as an entirety of players can actually start playing the game instead of turning it into a role-playing social hour thread.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #182
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by kiba1000
      hm, so your sayin that letter snatrs are anyone?! and ther are woofs!!!!! oh god, i'll let it of then unvote
      Letter Snatching is entirely irrelevant to the game except for vanity purposes for a backstory to why we are in this jTWG game.

      Provides atmosphere; but nothing more than that.





      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #183
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        also, earlier when the "wagon" started on you, you decided to vote for yourself and make it seems like you want to die or something.... i wouldn't expect this play from you normally and its only a play some idiot would do (trust me. im 100% pure bread idiot)



        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #184
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          DFR I see you please come in here and be the logical backbone of what is happening in the last two pages.





          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #185
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Do you not realize I did self vote pushing myself to L-2 just to prove a point to players like you?
            not a good point to be trying to argue IMO


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #186
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by storn42
              also, earlier when the "wagon" started on you, you decided to vote for yourself and make it seems like you want to die or something.... i wouldn't expect this play from you normally and its only a play some idiot would do (trust me. im 100% pure bread idiot)

              I guess you never played with me in my first ~6-7 games where self voting is my meta duder.

              I use self voting strictly for my own purposes in introducing a data point that can be read in a series of angles but predominantly it is used to test a possible wolf.

              I'm about half and half with my self voting meta; as it has kind of died within my last ~5 games or so and I wanted to relive it in a jTWG since "bad plays" can go by with no stress.





              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #187
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                I just got back from laundry, clothes are in the dryer but I'm eatin lunch. Hi

                ok kiba i appreciate you being here but please let's get out of the shitposting phase lmao

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  not a good point to be trying to argue IMO
                  Please conjure a better one then, because you are logically unstable in what you are trying to achieve by nitpicking me or casting suspicion onto me.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    I just got back from laundry, clothes are in the dryer but I'm eatin lunch. Hi

                    ok kiba i appreciate you being here but please let's get out of the shitposting phase lmao
                    Did you dump a good $5 in quarters while you were there?

                    Please address storn accordingly, I have the feeling he will be the center of what D0 will be revolving around unless the players who are less active have noticed more than what we have thus far.





                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Please conjure a better one then, because you are logically unstable in what you are trying to achieve by nitpicking me or casting suspicion onto me.
                      its called a gut read. anyways. nitpicking is how you catch the woofs off their game.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Hai Round I see you and I wanted to say hi because <3




                        Storn and Kiba nearly have the same thoughts/posting style and it's a bit weird to see but I hope they differentiate from each other in the sense that we won't have two players who are nearly stubborn to look at this game seriously now.





                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Oh I have a shit ton of laundry so a lot more than five dollars lmao

                          I don't really understand the way storn's playing. He was town for me but quickly went null. I didn't like his random ass vote on Zenith along w/ complete absence of reasoning. His explanation for his read on you hasn't been strong at all. "self-voting meta" isn't even a good meta to even bring into play here, that's the worst kind of meta read I've seen, come on :/

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Storn and Kiba nearly have the same thoughts/posting style and it's a bit weird to see but I hope they differentiate from each other in the sense that we won't have two players who are nearly stubborn to look at this game seriously now.
                            lmao was thinking the same thing xD

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Also @storn, I think his "aggressive playstyle" this game can be easily read as just pure activity and wanting to play the game, which I can definitely not blame and say that that's a wolfy thing to do.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                its called a gut read. anyways. nitpicking is how you catch the woofs off their game.
                                If you can successfully nitpick; which you haven't done correctly yet, can lead to catching a wolf.

                                Also a vet wolf is scary because they know what to do and how to do it; which is something to always consider in a jTWG especially if we are dealing with a double vet wolf team or 1/1 or even two new wolves.

                                Gutreads should be stated, as if you present them as a logical read it'll always sound off reason.





                                Comment

                                Working...