jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #226
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    greg do you plan on trying tomorrow?

    i feel like once ben's timezone hits and maybe if kayla has time to join us i can get a comfortable lynch pool
    I will have more time tonight and will post then as I said earlier.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #227
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      I'll give you guys one read with not too much reasoning, just an early gutread

      dfr is not being like his usual self its weird to me. reminds me of when he was wolfin' with prawnskunk.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #228
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        kewl btw i really liked your baseball analogy. i'll have to use that sometime.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #229
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          I already regret posting what I did to zenith, sorry.
          I also have no desire to fight u this game.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • kiba1000
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2013
            • 12

            #230
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            well i myself read Xel as town definitely cause daym that info was legit and it even made me look at the thread more closely, and also i will admit i have no clue who greggles is...
            i feel like such a noob that ik i am xD
            "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #231
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              My name irl is Greg
              Mittens (aka Xel) calls me Greggles because I call him Mittens
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • kiba1000
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2013
                • 12

                #232
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                alright thanks, i thought you were when i re-read but i was unsure
                "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  btw i town read xel for that reads list.

                  at first glance i thought you flip flopped on zenith because i first thought you wanted to lynch zenith but you actually said "these posts make me want to lynch you" which doesn't mean that you really want to lynch him. idk if what i meant to say got through because that wording felt shit lmao
                  I'm down for lynching Zenith































































                  But only because it'd be funny as hell.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by kiba1000
                    well i myself read Xel as town definitely cause daym that info was legit


                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    My name irl is Greg
                    Mittens (aka Xel) calls me Greggles because I call him Mittens
                    We call my boss at work Greggles now because I did it at work once jokingly and a co-worker picked up on it.

                    Comment

                    • kiba1000
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 12

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      my soul may or may not be ready
                      "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by kiba1000
                        my soul may or may not be ready
                        It's not ready, this is fact.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'm down for lynching Zenith































































                          But only because it'd be funny as hell.
                          I'd quit jTWG if I was back to back consecutively mislynched.





                          Comment

                          • kiba1000
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 12

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            you don't know my soul! >_<
                            "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Benguin is in thread again this is the second time say something please





                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                I just woke up like 15 minutes ago. I'm lying in bed reading the thread on my phone. Gonna go through y morning routine later and stuff so I'll be afk for a bit immediately after this. It looks like this is my second time because the internet has been really spotty lately.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...