jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kiba1000
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2013
    • 12

    #166
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Also Zenith, how hae you been able to kep all your leters?
    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #167
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by kiba1000
      Pretty new
      Can you please reread what you missed and post your thoughts as well as any questions you may have? That would be lovely





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #168
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by kiba1000
        Also Zenith, how hae you been able to kep all your leters?
        Cause he's giving off such a strong town vibe that the snatchers won't go near him

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • kiba1000
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2013
          • 12

          #169
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Zenih u have so many lettrs and i can harly make a redable sentane NO FAIR (i did know enough to go bak and read btw)
          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #170
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            I bury letter snatchers

            they're always after me letters!





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #171
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by kiba1000
              Zenih u have so many lettrs and i can harly make a redable sentane NO FAIR (i did know enough to go bak and read btw)
              1

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Storn you have played enough games where you should KNOW that voting + making a read based off of "idk something feels off without logic" is completely and entirely skewed and not a true read.

              You sire, have fallen straight into potential wolf territory because a town-aligned player would ALWAYS give some form of factual evidence or reactionary tells to support any lynch or suspected thought process; which you are doing the complete opposite of at the moment.

              You also performed the same in the Mystery Game where I did the work and you coasted, so partly meta is being used but IS NOT the contributing factor in this read.
              2

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              No, storn, you HAVE to take the time to provide why you feel such, because right now you have a falsified vote that probably won't lead anywhere besides pushing me into two votes against which I'm still okay with--as you saw I selfed with two votes so I'm very confident--and the read itself is entirely false.

              This would leave me to believe you are a strong candidate for a wolf, because you have now outed a suspicion with no information warranting it, voted for your suspicion, and now admitted to having to take time to process why you are voting for me when you should already have that logical explanation ready as being town-aligned outing a suspicion.
              3

              Please Kiba don't be a storn.





              Comment

              • kiba1000
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2013
                • 12

                #172
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                if you buried all th snatrs then we woldn't hav as bad of a probem, unlss u let them go or are one ^^ plus u sem to have more leters thn anyone else
                "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  L-2 guys really?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by kiba1000
                    if you buried all th snatrs then we woldn't hav as bad of a probem, unlss u let them go or are one ^^ plus u sem to have more leters thn anyone else
                    Sigh and now you are continuing shitposting and are continuing to create a negative data point that skews you way more than it does myself.

                    Having letters ≠ wolf aligned





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      L-2 guys really?
                      It's okay, besides sunfan I couldn't care whatsoever about their votes because there is literally nothing that is backing the suspicion or logic around voting me.

                      Also the only players I care about in this game are the ones who are moving forward with the game as I do (yes Kayla fits in this category even with one post).





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        See, what I'm considering even though they are performing minuscule effort and lack of logic, does them doing that shine light on them as wolves or a wolf?

                        As a wolf would they as newer players be willing to get under negative data points and make them nearly obvious of their alignment? Do they not realize what they are both doing hurts them than anyone else in this entire game?





                        Comment

                        • kiba1000
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 12

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          hm, so your sayin that letter snatrs are anyone?! and ther are woofs!!!!! oh god, i'll let it of then unvote
                          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            so.... zenith, now that i've had time to read into you (also watching dreamhack so only half playing twg so you know, im being slow) i feel like your playing more aggressive than normal. it just doesn't feel like normal you and feels quite wolfy in my mind.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by kiba1000
                              woofs!!!!!unvote
                              how you know i had something to do with this


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                the "woofs" that is


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...