jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #151
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    DFR isn't lock clear; but definitely should not be lynched today.

    So I guess I was wrong about tonight being EoD; in fact it would be tomorrow right? (I didn't see the "Day 0 ends X time" post so I'm at fault there).

    Something to note -- I have not theorycrafted setup (because it's a straight setup and nothing is "random") but I have taken note about the roles and how those players should act which led me to believing Aragaki might possibly have ran into his first wolf game but still nothing is impacting a severe wolf read yet and probably won't happen until either later today or tomorrow.
    Yes, EoD is tomorrow at 10 PM server time.

    Also I think the setup is random but we might not be thinking of the same types of random; there are 6 different possible setups to choose from. Do you still think I'm potentially a wolf or does the past tense mean your wolf lean has shifted to someone else?

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #152
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by storn42
      zenih

      idk... soething jst fels... off...

      i'm oing to tae ome ime and thik on this... but smething is tellig me zenih is a olf, thn agai, i hve een copletly sit wih my reds as o lae.
      Storn you have played enough games where you should KNOW that voting + making a read based off of "idk something feels off without logic" is completely and entirely skewed and not a true read.

      You sire, have fallen straight into potential wolf territory because a town-aligned player would ALWAYS give some form of factual evidence or reactionary tells to support any lynch or suspected thought process; which you are doing the complete opposite of at the moment.

      You also performed the same in the Mystery Game where I did the work and you coasted, so partly meta is being used but IS NOT the contributing factor in this read.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #153
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        Yes, EoD is tomorrow at 10 PM server time.

        Also I think the setup is random but we might not be thinking of the same types of random; there are 6 different possible setups to choose from. Do you still think I'm potentially a wolf or does the past tense mean your wolf lean has shifted to someone else?
        It was a back thought of you rolling into a first wolf game by staying under the radar for a bit (though it is early so you technically cannot be UTR as of now; especially now that you are posting and know what is going on), so it is past tense in saying the read shifted into null/town lean for now.

        Setup is random between the 6; although I believe having a role out is 1) entirely detrimental today and nobody has even fakeclaimed yet so PR(s) know how to handle themselves and 2) still not indicating what setup it is.

        Killing a wolf won't determine setup either as the wolf roles are constant with each setup (One being a Wolf-Aligned Cop, Other being Vanilla).





        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #154
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          as i said. something feels off. im going to take some to to think on it and decide my feelings.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #155
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Or you could show how you feel he's "off"

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #156
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by storn42
              as i said. something feels off. im going to take some to to think on it and decide my feelings.
              No, storn, you HAVE to take the time to provide why you feel such, because right now you have a falsified vote that probably won't lead anywhere besides pushing me into two votes against which I'm still okay with--as you saw I selfed with two votes so I'm very confident--and the read itself is entirely false.

              This would leave me to believe you are a strong candidate for a wolf, because you have now outed a suspicion with no information warranting it, voted for your suspicion, and now admitted to having to take time to process why you are voting for me when you should already have that logical explanation ready as being town-aligned outing a suspicion.





              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #157
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                letter snatchers stole the end date out of the OP, should be fixed now


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  If you truly think I am a wolf please provide precise examples and definitions of why I can be considered a wolf due to what I have contributed thus far.

                  I'm not going to use the "I would do this if I was a wolf" or "As a wolf, why would I do this" defense because I'm still ultimately confident you have no traction on your reads thus far and are basing it off a very skeptical whim.





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    I don't have any projected targets thus far, but I do have reads that warrant myself not following a lynch on the following players:

                    DFR
                    Xel
                    Why do you think Xel shouldn't be lynched? I don't have a lean on him either way but so far I haven't seen anything out of him except the usual anime gifs, a few shitvotes, and faces being relocated into sharp objects.

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      laundry time, i'll be back tonight guys

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        Why do you think Xel shouldn't be lynched? I don't have a lean on him either way but so far I haven't seen anything out of him except the usual anime gifs, a few shitvotes, and faces being relocated into sharp objects.
                        Xel between last jTWG we were in where he was a wolf and this one where he is so far pretty town-aligned, there are numerous occasions where I can read into Xel and determine (yes by his gif posting and his wording when using them) his alignment--or a mere thought leaning to his alignment.

                        I don't want him lynched because he can be a player who can form data points from thin air and also get reactions like a bastard when he tries which is exactly what I want; more data points.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          IE: Xel has shown his prowess in tunneling and dissecting reactions towards players and if he tries to put that same effort in; it'll give town a lot more to work with.

                          Don't forget paramount information will be revealed as the game progresses; so we are basically in the null stage of all of our reads where we start leaning previous null reads with a read we are confident in and will support with evidence/logical backing.





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Benguin any thoughts?

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Benguin if you read this before you post please drop some content on myself so I can answer properly.





                              Comment

                              • kiba1000
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 12

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Kiba, a question for when you come back in thread

                                Are you new? Have you played on another site?
                                Pretty new
                                "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                                Comment

                                Working...