jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #241
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'd quit jTWG if I was back to back consecutively mislynched.
    Oh come on, you know it'd be funny. Don't even give me that.

    Originally posted by kiba1000
    you don't know my soul! >_<
    I bought it a drink at the bar last night and it told me things, like how you're a wolf and how much it wants to be chained out back like an animal

    Your soul is pretty fucked up, just sayin'.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Benguin is in thread again this is the second time say something please
    Dicks.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #242
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Oh come on, you know it'd be funny. Don't even give me that.



      I bought it a drink at the bar last night and it told me things, like how you're a wolf and how much it wants to be chained out back like an animal

      Your soul is pretty fucked up, just sayin'.



      Dicks.
      Raise your Donger





      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #243
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Raise your Donger
        Why raise my donger when I can drop the fire bear?

        Comment

        • kiba1000
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2013
          • 12

          #244
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          ahh, good ol' soul making jokes and getting me into trouble. Come back before you get stuck in purgatory
          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #245
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Ok I'm awake again, going through the thread now.

            Originally posted by storn42
            so.... zenith, now that i've had time to read into you (also watching dreamhack so only half playing twg so you know, im being slow) i feel like your playing more aggressive than normal. it just doesn't feel like normal you and feels quite wolfy in my mind.
            First of all meta is not infallible by any means; second I feel like this is Zenith's normal playstyle regardless of alignment.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            How does being an aggressive player who has exhibited a clear process in wanting to progress the game out of shitposting phase and into relevant game informal periods correlate to the possibility of myself being a wolf?

            Do you not realize I did self vote pushing myself to L-2 just to prove a point to players like you?

            I believe in all of my games no matter what alignment I was I have came into game wanting to get data points and information thrown about so we as an entirety of players can actually start playing the game instead of turning it into a role-playing social hour thread.
            I know that you were super confident that you wouldn't get an additional 2 votes to get instad but I still think self-voting is awkward at best and terrible at worst. There are just too many cons to justify doing it.


            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Xel between last jTWG we were in where he was a wolf and this one where he is so far pretty town-aligned, there are numerous occasions where I can read into Xel and determine (yes by his gif posting and his wording when using them) his alignment--or a mere thought leaning to his alignment.

            I don't want him lynched because he can be a player who can form data points from thin air and also get reactions like a bastard when he tries which is exactly what I want; more data points.
            I'll trust you on this one for now because I get absolutely nothing out of his gifs (other than lolz).

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            It's okay, besides sunfan I couldn't care whatsoever about their votes because there is literally nothing that is backing the suspicion or logic around voting me.

            Also the only players I care about in this game are the ones who are moving forward with the game as I do (yes Kayla fits in this category even with one post).
            Whether or not you care about their votes makes no difference that there are still votes on you so be careful.

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #246
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Why raise my donger when I can drop the fire bear?
              touche

              well met

              #igotrekt





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #247
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                I just woke up like 15 minutes ago. I'm lying in bed reading the thread on my phone. Gonna go through y morning routine later and stuff so I'll be afk for a bit immediately after this. It looks like this is my second time because the internet has been really spotty lately.
                At least you let us know the situation; already off to a good start and I forgot EoD is tomorrow not today so take your time.

                So besides Benguin, Kayla still needs to interpret the game so activity is good. Tomorrow is going to be where we really crunch down on what to do; and by that time both of them should have some posts.

                The real only awkwardness I see is between storn/kiba, but there really isn't much to go on besides my dispute with storn and their behavioral patterns. I'm trying not to place meta in a read on storn since they both are similar in multiple ways, but this relationship between the two may possibly yield a wolf and a town (leaning on this but it's not definitive yet).





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  DFR I see you please come in here and be the logical backbone of what is happening in the last two pages.
                  This is interesting. I know DFR is one of your town reads but why'd you pick him in particular to support you?

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  its called a gut read. anyways. nitpicking is how you catch the woofs off their game.
                  You really should say it's a gut read right off the bat or else people are going to think you're trying to push people into certain alignments with no reasoning. Do you still think zenith is wolfy, and if so do you have any reasons at this point other than a gut feeling?

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I guess; because I cannot deny that either but imo the wolfier tell would be paying attention to all facts without being active enough to witness all events taken place.

                  If I'm not being townread I'm doing something wrong and I need to know because having me wolf read is going to hurt me when I'm trying to solve the game.
                  Not necessarily; people could just be being dumb (although misplays are definitely not ruled out).


                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  Back to laundry: just a thought before I leave.

                  Kiba says zenith is town after zenith says


                  not sure if alignment indicative. i would like to know peoples thoughts about it, I have a feeling Kiba is just a noob townie though.
                  Let's give kiba the benefit of the doubt for now because reading too much into it could be detrimental. However, he never answered my question about why he thought Zenith was clear. He corrected himself to say neutral but still hasn't provided any justification.

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  The votes aren't shit votes. To put it bluntly: Day 0, no vote is a complete shit vote. A shit vote implies there's nothing to be gained, or that something stupid like lynching a hard town comes out of it.

                  Day 0 being a shit fest, reactions to any and all votes have value. The lack of a response has one as well. You're still gonna have a pretty misinformed lynch day 0, but it's better than having nothing. As a player who is highly analytical, the fact you don't abuse the day 0 voting mechanic surprises me.

                  But your read of me is about where it should be for you.

                  However, my current vote on Greggles still feels pretty good atm. Gonna just kinda set up my tent.

                  Otherwise tho:

                  DFR is bad lynch.
                  Zenith is a bad lynch for now.
                  Greggles would be a fair lynch right now.

                  Kiba
                  Psycho
                  Storn I'd need more info on to really lump them either way atm.
                  By shitvotes I mean that they aren't 100% serious and (somewhat) playing around. I don't abuse voting in most cases because I'm paranoid about a mislynch from a bandwagon into a hammer. What's your read on benguin (although I know there's been barely anything from him at this point)?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • kiba1000
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 12

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Well my reasoning for zenith neutral is cause my original reason for otherwise was just that bad in hindsight xD
                    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by kiba1000
                      Well my reasoning for zenith neutral is cause my original reason for otherwise was just that bad in hindsight xD
                      That's fair. What do you think about the other players?


                      My reads list so far (very short but it's a quick summary so sue me):

                      Zenith: Town lean, like I said earlier he's pushing hard to get the game moving and is probing everyone to get them to speak up and contribute. Very aggressive right now but that seems to be his usual playstyle.
                      Benguin: super null, basically haven't seen anything from him
                      Psycho: same as benguin
                      Storn: null, his tone seems more pure than in the games when he was wolf
                      Greg: null, haven't seen much from him
                      dfr: null, same as the above 3...
                      Xel: slight town lean because I liked his reads list. More analysis and fewer anime gifs (but not too few) would be good.
                      Kiba: slight town lean but really more because of the newbie card than anything else. He seems very confused.


                      Also my reads are shit right now wow, I don't have a half-decent read on anyone but zenith.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Wow everyone left me alone

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • kiba1000
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 12

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          That's fair. What do you think about the other players?
                          i don't really have much on anyone in particular atm and most i'd simply put neutral

                          although i think xel is slight town cause of the info
                          and storn i can't help but feel very slightly wolf leaned, probably cause of the bread gif
                          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by kiba1000
                            i don't really have much on anyone in particular atm and most i'd simply put neutral

                            although i think xel is slight town cause of the info
                            and storn i can't help but feel very slightly wolf leaned, probably cause of the bread gif
                            What about the bread gif that makes you lean him very slightly into possible wolf?





                            Comment

                            • kiba1000
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 12

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              idek really, it just for some reason set me off on that thought xD definitely don't have a good reason for it
                              "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                By shitvotes I mean that they aren't 100% serious and (somewhat) playing around.
                                Yeah uh, sure. I'm obviously not 100% serious, I'm only like (somewhat) serious.

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I'm paranoid about a mislynch from a bandwagon into a hammer.
                                Pussy.

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                What's your read on benguin (although I know there's been barely anything from him at this point)?
                                Benguin is like, number one town for being a penguin.

                                Comment

                                Working...