jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #136
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to





    is your vote on storn because cancerous ads?

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #137
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Yes but I'm being hypocritical with it lol

      unvote

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #138
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        enith (1) - greg
        iba[1] -zenit
        hesunfan [1] - middles
        torn [1?] - ston?

        don't want to fall behind on vote cunts


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #139
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          wow yoshl that's a very unfortunte stolen ltter.

          btw guys i have a lot of laundry to do today so i'll probably be gone in a few for a few hours.

          i'll just post questions for kiba for if he returns while i'm gone
          1) what's your experience w/ the game
          2) how do you feel the games progressed
          3) how do you feel about zenith's vote on you

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #140
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Storn is more than likely town for this phase; at least from what I've gathered on him (posting his usual childish-mannered post style is usually an indicator of him being town instead of arbitrary thoughts that never followed the game; a trait he exhibited in his first wolf game where we iirc were partners and he literally coasted the entirety of it).

            DFR I haven't been able to read you at all so far, mind coming up with a few relevant posts to what has happened thus far?

            I'm not sure if greggles is town; and this is in speculated territory. There's a few innuendos that I'm picking up on where greg might not be town aligned, but there isn't any if at all evidence that would lead up to a lynch on him.




            I cannot say I have a clear target I want to prod for information/reactions, or even a clear target that I would like to see lynched. I'm mainly voting to ping out players and none of my votes should be considered serious until EoD or I exhibit a trait that shows I am being serious in my vote.





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #141
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I cannot say I have a clear target I want to prod for information/reactions, or even a clear target that I would like to see lynched. I'm mainly voting to ping out players and none of my votes should be considered serious until EoD or I exhibit a trait that shows I am being serious in my vote.
              What traits are those
              or is that a secret

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #142
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                wow yoshl that's a very unfortunte stolen ltter.

                btw guys i have a lot of laundry to do today so i'll probably be gone in a few for a few hours.

                i'll just post questions for kiba for if he returns while i'm gone
                1) what's your experience w/ the game
                2) how do you feel the games progressed
                3) how do you feel about zenith's vote on you
                please remove the first and third questions and answer them yourself

                haven't seen relevant posting from you until this one that is deflecting you not coming up with much if at all onto another player





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  What traits are those
                  or is that a secret
                  Pure tone; where you can read into the player and make the judgement call of the post being 1) artificial or 2) pure.

                  Also as a player in my own meta my votes are 9/10 never serious until EoD because voting is a good tool for forming data points.





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Pure tone; where you can read into the player and make the judgement call of the post being 1) artificial or 2) pure.

                    Also as a player in my own meta my votes are 9/10 never serious until EoD because voting is a good tool for forming data points.
                    This is true, votes generate a lot of interesting reactions which we can get a lot out of. dfr please address Zenith's questions because I'm curious too. (also I will often switch between Ray/Zenith so don't get confused)

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      DFR I haven't been able to read you at all so far, mind coming up with a few relevant posts to what has happened thus far?
                      Have I not had relevant posts? Oops. Well, I think your tone read on TSF is interesting. Though I know he plays completely different in jTWGs (a lot more light-hearted, a lot more wanting fun), I guess it should be something to look at later. The bandwagon on you tells absolutely nothing. You've done a good job pinging out people tryin to get them to talk, and that just reads to my town lean on you. I see you agree w/ me on storn posting a lot more naturally so far.

                      I don't really see much to make a bunch of relevant posts off of. So far I have two town reads and I think that's pretty damn good for 13 hours into D0.

                      That questions page wasn't even a deflection post lmao, at the time of me posting that there was nothing to deflect. Also I just wanted to get that out there in case he does come back when I'm gone, but I'm not there to ask him questions myself.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        If Plopadop was in this game he'd be telling me right now that I'm going into confirmation bias when dealing with Sunfan

                        and this is because I'm reading too far into his string of shitposts that still seems arbitrarily done and not just meant to be read as shitposts @_@





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          Have I not had relevant posts? Oops. Well, I think your tone read on TSF is interesting. Though I know he plays completely different in jTWGs (a lot more light-hearted, a lot more wanting fun), I guess it should be something to look at later. The bandwagon on you tells absolutely nothing. You've done a good job pinging out people tryin to get them to talk, and that just reads to my town lean on you. I see you agree w/ me on storn posting a lot more naturally so far.

                          I don't really see much to make a bunch of relevant posts off of. So far I have two town reads and I think that's pretty damn good for 13 hours into D0.

                          That questions page wasn't even a deflection post lmao, at the time of me posting that there was nothing to deflect. Also I just wanted to get that out there in case he does come back when I'm gone, but I'm not there to ask him questions myself.
                          DFR isn't lock clear; but definitely should not be lynched today.

                          So I guess I was wrong about tonight being EoD; in fact it would be tomorrow right? (I didn't see the "Day 0 ends X time" post so I'm at fault there).

                          Something to note -- I have not theorycrafted setup (because it's a straight setup and nothing is "random") but I have taken note about the roles and how those players should act which led me to believing Aragaki might possibly have ran into his first wolf game but still nothing is impacting a severe wolf read yet and probably won't happen until either later today or tomorrow.





                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Oh right, forgot to answer question #2 for ya.

                            I feel the game has progressed, rather speedily which is nice. Like I mentioned before I already have 2 town leans that I can feel ok on for D0. We're stopped shitposting very early and we're now starting to progress to where the game really starts.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              zenih

                              idk... soething jst fels... off...

                              i'm oing to tae ome ime and thik on this... but smething is tellig me zenih is a olf, thn agai, i hve een copletly sit wih my reds as o lae.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                I don't have any projected targets thus far, but I do have reads that warrant myself not following a lynch on the following players:

                                DFR
                                Xel

                                The rest of the players I've been keeping tabs on, but we need to get the PoVs from Storn, Sunfan, and Kiba I believe.

                                Kayla will sink in the time when she can, which actually might be alignment indicative due to her usual tactics as a town.

                                Aragaki has made his attempt thus far in providing his information which is better than nothing and reading the posts he's made doesn't conclude a wolf vibe from him.





                                Comment

                                Working...