jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #211
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Actually you can remove Xel from that list; he's here and in thread and soon to drop a big post I can feel it
    Yah sure you want me to post it?

    I kinda dunk you really hard wolfy.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #212
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Posts like these:

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      If anything were alignment indicative as of now, it would be me trying at D0.

      Can't say much about the rest of you guys since you still want to shitpost
      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      It's not that I truly want to die that easily or that feasible that barely any logic was used to wolf read me due to wanting the game to progress.

      That means literally if choof was in game he would be immediately wolf read because he hates an overglorified shitposting meta.

      That said, if you think I'm trying to dissipate the fun in this phase (@sunfan) then you are wrong; merely trying to conjure data points and get momentum in the phase (because iirc EoD is tonight).

      Still pinging out Kayla because she might have forgot about the game or is just too busy to hop on at the moment.
      Make me want to lynch you, call me paranoid but even with your recent improvements these posts are weird. Because there's not really a reason for some of the phrasing to be the way way it is:

      First one comes off as you trying to solidify yourself as town as if it's fact. Bad news for you is that I don't buy it.

      Second one is choof's not here, his perspective doesn't matter here. Yer gettin' super anxious to get the ball rolling though, which makes it like, uhg. Fuckin' your new meta sucks because you're not being a book meant for a first grader anymore.

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      lmao ok this is probably worst read NA but zenith town read b/c dam effort dam looking for activity dam.

      also eod's tomorrow night, not tonight.
      No Zenith should be a null read. Maybe a town lean at best, but still null because when you see the way Zenith plays this game you never sit with him as hard town.

      Though easily not the best lynch today.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Storn is more than likely town for this phase; at least from what I've gathered on him (posting his usual childish-mannered post style is usually an indicator of him being town instead of arbitrary thoughts that never followed the game; a trait he exhibited in his first wolf game where we iirc were partners and he literally coasted the entirety of it).

      DFR I haven't been able to read you at all so far, mind coming up with a few relevant posts to what has happened thus far?

      I'm not sure if greggles is town; and this is in speculated territory. There's a few innuendos that I'm picking up on where greg might not be town aligned, but there isn't any if at all evidence that would lead up to a lynch on him.




      I cannot say I have a clear target I want to prod for information/reactions, or even a clear target that I would like to see lynched. I'm mainly voting to ping out players and none of my votes should be considered serious until EoD or I exhibit a trait that shows I am being serious in my vote.
      Gonna be frank and say having a decent read on Storn at this point is probably not likely, gonna say you should wait a bit longer to rule him either way.

      Also if your votes aren't serious then they're fluffy filler and I'll lynch you in particular for that faster than anything.

      ^_^

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I don't have any projected targets thus far, but I do have reads that warrant myself not following a lynch on the following players:

      DFR
      Xel

      The rest of the players I've been keeping tabs on, but we need to get the PoVs from Storn, Sunfan, and Kiba I believe.

      Kayla will sink in the time when she can, which actually might be alignment indicative due to her usual tactics as a town.

      Aragaki has made his attempt thus far in providing his information which is better than nothing and reading the posts he's made doesn't conclude a wolf vibe from him.
      I dunno why you think dfr is town, but I didn't read two pages and quick skimmed them instead because I'm fuckin' lazy.

      Also AA can use his play style to get easy town reads because he is a sort of town player who wants to analyze things, but because he has to wait for decent content to do it with he can use it cover up a wolf role fairly simple too.

      AA's not gonna be able to be read till later today through mid day 2 I think, based on some live twg and forum performance which were similar enough imho.

      tldr: I'd warrant caution on him for now.

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Why do you think Xel shouldn't be lynched? I don't have a lean on him either way but so far I haven't seen anything out of him except the usual anime gifs, a few shitvotes, and faces being relocated into sharp objects.
      The votes aren't shit votes. To put it bluntly: Day 0, no vote is a complete shit vote. A shit vote implies there's nothing to be gained, or that something stupid like lynching a hard town comes out of it.

      Day 0 being a shit fest, reactions to any and all votes have value. The lack of a response has one as well. You're still gonna have a pretty misinformed lynch day 0, but it's better than having nothing. As a player who is highly analytical, the fact you don't abuse the day 0 voting mechanic surprises me.

      But your read of me is about where it should be for you.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Xel between last jTWG we were in where he was a wolf and this one where he is so far pretty town-aligned, there are numerous occasions where I can read into Xel and determine (yes by his gif posting and his wording when using them) his alignment--or a mere thought leaning to his alignment.

      I don't want him lynched because he can be a player who can form data points from thin air and also get reactions like a bastard when he tries which is exactly what I want; more data points.
      Last jTWG is a shit hole and you know it, cut that out. /beats you in the face with tire iron from last game

      Also, I don't pull them from thin air, I pull them from crappy posting.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      IE: Xel has shown his prowess in tunneling and dissecting reactions towards players and if he tries to put that same effort in; it'll give town a lot more to work with.

      Don't forget paramount information will be revealed as the game progresses; so we are basically in the null stage of all of our reads where we start leaning previous null reads with a read we are confident in and will support with evidence/logical backing.
      JTWG is not appropriate for a xel tunnel.

      However, it's not like I care about that.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I guess you never played with me in my first ~6-7 games where self voting is my meta duder.

      I use self voting strictly for my own purposes in introducing a data point that can be read in a series of angles but predominantly it is used to test a possible wolf.

      I'm about half and half with my self voting meta; as it has kind of died within my last ~5 games or so and I wanted to relive it in a jTWG since "bad plays" can go by with no stress.
      Don't self meta too hard, holy shit.

      Self voting is shit in almost all situations. I can't really name a good one off the top my head atm.

      However, my current vote on Greggles still feels pretty good atm. Gonna just kinda set up my tent.

      Otherwise tho:

      DFR is bad lynch.
      Zenith is a bad lynch for now.
      Greggles would be a fair lynch right now.

      Kiba
      Psycho
      Storn I'd need more info on to really lump them either way atm.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #213
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Yah sure you want me to post it?

        I kinda dunk you really hard wolfy.
        You also suck for having left the thread after this.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #214
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Upon reflection, the slop from me right there is real.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #215
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            That post is the embodiment of why I know Xel is town.

            Also there was one game where Charu, Lurker, and Myself were in the threeway and Charu selfed and immediately unvoted and Lurker tried to blitz and it was hysterical

            That longshot of a situation aside; self voting is still bad





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #216
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              I agree with not committing a hard town read onto me until much later; because evidently I am getting scarier as a wolf.

              town leans however are very nice and nulls are impartial to me





              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #217
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                That post is the embodiment of why I know Xel is town.

                Also there was one game where Charu, Lurker, and Myself were in the threeway and Charu selfed and immediately unvoted and Lurker tried to blitz and it was hysterical

                That longshot of a situation aside; self voting is still bad
                The bait was real

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  all I read from zenith:
                  blah blah blah blah blah tryharding d0 blah blah blah.
                  strikes me as the kind of player who, if playing baseball, would attempt to make diving catches for routine fly balls.

                  I read almost none of the posts between this one and my last one but will probably attempt to sort through zenith's 10000 posts and everyone elses 20 posts at some point tonight (probably after work)

                  lol @ people thinking they can read me at this point in the game
                  just lol
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    also charu didn't self vote that game he just kept talking about how he was going to do it for a few phases in a row and kept hyping it up and because lurker is an idiot who takes things at face value in a lying game, he believed him and voted him right before charu said he would self-vote.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      all I read from zenith:
                      blah blah blah blah blah tryharding d0 blah blah blah.
                      strikes me as the kind of player who, if playing baseball, would attempt to make diving catches for routine fly balls.

                      I read almost none of the posts between this one and my last one but will probably attempt to sort through zenith's 10000 posts and everyone elses 20 posts at some point tonight (probably after work)

                      lol @ people thinking they can read me at this point in the game
                      just lol
                      Admittedly I am trying; but not very hard lmfao

                      You are openly proving you have no desire this phase, with crazy assumptions to boot when you have no validity.

                      Sure people can read that you're shit; but who is going to sit there and justify playing like shit hmm?





                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        would attempt to make diving catches for routine fly balls.
                        Lmfaooooooooo

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Actually I'm going to leave thread because I already can foretell sunfan and I being at each other's throats by the end of this game and I fucking despise getting into redundant, asinine, and pretentious arguments.

                          No thanks





                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            btw i town read xel for that reads list.

                            at first glance i thought you flip flopped on zenith because i first thought you wanted to lynch zenith but you actually said "these posts make me want to lynch you" which doesn't mean that you really want to lynch him. idk if what i meant to say got through because that wording felt shit lmao

                            rn i wanna hear from ben and i wanna hear more reads from storn and kiba.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              greg do you plan on trying tomorrow?

                              i feel like once ben's timezone hits and maybe if kayla has time to join us i can get a comfortable lynch pool

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Admittedly I am trying; but not very hard lmfao

                                You are openly proving you have no desire this phase, with crazy assumptions to boot when you have no validity.

                                Sure people can read that you're shit; but who is going to sit there and justify playing like shit hmm?
                                "GOAT" 2014 as per elected by FFR TWG players
                                shit TWG player

                                lol

                                its not that I have no desire its that I've had less time, which I will have more of later.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...