jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #196
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    me and kiba are really good irl friends.... be prepared for a plethora of parallels in perception and psychology (im sorry, i just really wanted to put in a lot of p words :P)


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #197
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      Also @storn, I think his "aggressive playstyle" this game can be easily read as just pure activity and wanting to play the game, which I can definitely not blame and say that that's a wolfy thing to do.
      I guess; because I cannot deny that either but imo the wolfier tell would be paying attention to all facts without being active enough to witness all events taken place.

      If I'm not being townread I'm doing something wrong and I need to know because having me wolf read is going to hurt me when I'm trying to solve the game.





      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #198
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Gutreads should be stated, as if you present them as a logical read it'll always sound off reason.
        i thought it was obvious....


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #199
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by storn42
          me and kiba are really good irl friends.... be prepared for a plethora of parallels in perception and psychology (im sorry, i just really wanted to put in a lot of p words :P)
          IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

          aaaa





          Comment

          • kiba1000
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2013
            • 12

            #200
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Dw Zenith, you're clear imo for now
            "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

            Comment

            • kiba1000
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2013
              • 12

              #201
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              also yea we good friends ^^
              "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #202
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by kiba1000
                Dw Zenith, you're clear imo for now
                Why do you think Zenith is clear? Reads are good but without a reason for them they're nothing more than shots in the dark.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Also going to sleep for a bit so I'll be back with more in a few hours

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Back to laundry: just a thought before I leave.

                    Kiba says zenith is town after zenith says
                    If I'm not being townread I'm doing something wrong and I need to know because having me wolf read is going to hurt me when I'm trying to solve the game.
                    not sure if alignment indicative. i would like to know peoples thoughts about it, I have a feeling Kiba is just a noob townie though.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Can someone tell Manti or manually unsticky the three completed games and sticky this one so it's easier to manage (mainly for read list purposes)?





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        Back to laundry: just a thought before I leave.

                        Kiba says zenith is town after zenith says


                        not sure if alignment indicative. i would like to know peoples thoughts about it, I have a feeling Kiba is just a noob townie though.
                        I think you read a little too hard into that; both him saying he now has me "cleared" and before saying that I might be a wolf due to my letters not being gone (lmfao) are clear indicators that his townread on me is also false and I'm more than likely neutral to him but he doesn't want heat forming so obligatory clearing has been done.

                        okay now I read too hard into that





                        Comment

                        • kiba1000
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 12

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          i was pretty un-clear :P i did in fact mean neutral when i said clear upon refreshing the page i think i should say this
                          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            I feel like we as town are doing well now, though we still need a bit more before EoD so we have more time to concise what we want to (we really do not want to Chines Fire Drill our first EoD).

                            Sunfan
                            Xel
                            Psycho
                            Benguin

                            These four players now have sufficient information to start formulating reads and thoughts thus far; and now we need to get them to talk in this phase.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Actually you can remove Xel from that list; he's here and in thread and soon to drop a big post I can feel it





                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Actually you can remove Xel from that list; he's here and in thread and soon to drop a big post I can feel it
                                It might have something to do with the length of time I've been in here.

                                Maybe.

                                Comment

                                Working...