jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Aragaki I see you in thread and you only briefly said something earliet and started being quiet.

    This isn't alignment indicative but it's something to partially note at the moment.





    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Still pinging out Kayla because she might have forgot about the game or is just too busy to hop on at the moment.
      you mean the person who doesn't like d1 and never will? i mean, wolfy or not, its not exactly alignment indicative.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Earlier* fuq phones





        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          thugh 0 pots is stll a litle od..


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by storn42
            you mean the person who doesn't like d1 and never will? i mean, wolfy or not, its not exactly alignment indicative.
            I'm not looking for her alignment yet bruh

            I'm looking for her activity even if it's a small slew of posts because I want at least brief content from everyone.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by storn42
              thugh 0 pots is stll a litle od..
              If anything were alignment indicative as of now, it would be me trying at D0.

              Can't say much about the rest of you guys since you still want to shitpost





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Okay so I have a gut wolf lean on Aragaki until I see more from him

                It was fine last game for him to have been read a wolf even though it was due to a shitty one game meta which inevitably cleared him; could he be in the situation where 1) He has rolled his first wolf game and hasn't determined how to correct his playstyle to be an effective wolf or 2) He is town again and either doesn't have the time to post much yet or he is suffering from what happened last game where lack of content hindered his progression in the game as an individual.

                That said, I'm not tunneling or even suspecting anyone at the moment DUE to lack of content, but these are starting points in my reads





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  The more I think about Kayla not being here the more afraid I am because Kayla is a well established town player, and it makes me look towards other players like Kiba or Aragaki who posted and left in a miniscule way.





                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Have company over for the weekend, so wont b on a whole lot.

                    Really don't hve much to say right now anways

                    although, I kinda wnt to kill storn for those terible advertisements
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      The more I think about Kayla not being here the more afraid I am because Kayla is a well established town player, and it makes me look towards other players like Kiba or Aragaki who posted and left in a miniscule way.
                      Give me a few min I just woke up and had to do chores, rereading thread

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        And look at that; pinging certain players leads to snap posts which is perfectly fine but all I wanted was at least a post from the players I was pinging out so thank you Aragaki and thank you Kayla for responding.





                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          lmao ok this is probably worst read NA but zenith town read b/c dam effort dam looking for activity dam.

                          also eod's tomorrow night, not tonight.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Ok so after rereading the thread these are my thoughts:

                            Zenith is very eager to get the game rolling and has successfully (for now it seems) brought the thread out of shitposting in the shortest amount of pages that I've seen. He's also intent on getting everyone to contribute (or at least provide a good reason why they might not be contributing), pinging out Kayla, Kiba, and me.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Sure there is, nobody has done much to progress early in the game (because cmon who cuts to the chase D0 in a jTWG).

                            Somethings would be:
                            Xel voted Ben, probably not at all serious
                            Behavioral patterns (sunfan I'm looking at the string of posts you made)

                            Also, I was right in signup thread about being town
                            This confused me. It was in response to benguin saying that there isn't much relevant stuff at the moment, but saying that there is relevant content when nobody has done much to progress the game early on seems very contradictory. No policy lynches though please Zenith is definitely leaning town at the moment because of all this and his tone, although his tone is usually the same regardless of alignment so the tone part isn't necessarily alignment indicative. Also lol @self-vote

                            The bandwagon on Zenith was interesting to see (especially since it reached L-2 courtesy of the bandwagonee) but I don't think it means too much at this point given how early it is in the game. I do caution the three of you (xel/greg/ray) from piling votes onto someone though because you all should know by this point that instas early on are really bad for town (unless they somehow nail a wolf) and I don't think that zenith is a wolf.

                            storn: your ads are cancer, no more please

                            Storn mentioned this earlier but I don't think that Kayla's activity can be alignment-indicative without it being a coin flip because she usually doesn't post a whole lot (especially d0).

                            Also the reason I was on the thread briefly in the morning and then vanished is because the rain woke me up and I had to close windows, decided to read twg before going back to sleep lol

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              town read on storn too. his posting seems a lot more natural than when he rolls wolf.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Also other then the zenith town read I have no other reads at the moment, everyone else is null (except me duh)

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...