jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #106
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    what if TWG had commercials

    kill me
    buy wolf-away, the only product that saves you from getting night killed!


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #107
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      seer-in-a-jar! remember, you need to seer it to believe it!


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #108
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        vigilante vitamins! make sure your kills are healthy kills!


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #109
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          ok im done.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #110
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Unvote

            You're fine for now

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            fwiw shitposting is good for FFRTWG because it allows people to have fun.
            Focus should not be on winning it should be having fun.
            This message is brought to you by
            I have a hard time imagining you saying this with a straight face

            Like, in that I can't.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #111
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by storn42
              vigilante vitamins! make sure your kills are healthy kills!
              I am gonna take your face and relocate it into a sharp object
              I feel the need to add that I have absolutely zero actual intention to do this.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #112
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                We should have thm between phases. I can imagine it now, commercial phases.
                Scratch that, you're having your face relocated

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  !!
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    !!
                    Worry not, it's not like I have a fuck to give enough to do it.

                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Nice. Anyways, last post for the today, g'nigt!
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        nigh ben


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          Nice. Anyways, last post for the today, g'nigt!
                          Changed my mind.

                          I'm gonna relocate your face later.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            #Yolo

                            Tsunfan

                            Yeah I feel pretty good with that about now.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              Perhaps defeatit was a bad word choice. But saying that you'd want to be dead simply because you can't handle the slightest of suspicions sounds like giving up to me.
                              It's not that I truly want to die that easily or that feasible that barely any logic was used to wolf read me due to wanting the game to progress.

                              That means literally if choof was in game he would be immediately wolf read because he hates an overglorified shitposting meta.

                              That said, if you think I'm trying to dissipate the fun in this phase (@sunfan) then you are wrong; merely trying to conjure data points and get momentum in the phase (because iirc EoD is tonight).

                              Still pinging out Kayla because she might have forgot about the game or is just too busy to hop on at the moment.





                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                enith (1) - greg
                                sychoanel[1] -zenit
                                hesunfan [1] - middles
                                torn [1?] - ston?

                                ?????????


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...