jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #796
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    *gives charu cookies*

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #797
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread










      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #798
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        I'm the other woof.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #799
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Hhhhhhhhhoooooooolllllllllyyyyyyyyyy ssssshhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #800
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Now the only question is who is his partner

            But I'll elaborate on who I think is the best candidate later





            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #801
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              my great woof searching record still stands!! i guess... so doesn't my horrible explaining record


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #802
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Alright, wow town is at a huge advantage! We have all pr's that we got (hopefully we have 2). I'd go so far to say that town will win for sure.

                Charu's obviously lock clear for me. I want to hear from storn, I'm starting to think that he was a town giving up, but I wouldn't be able to say who the other wolf is. I'm going to bed now, gj guys!

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #803
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  relevant

                  ---

                  see yall in the postgame~
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #804
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Okay, okay, I calmed down.

                    Woo

                    Damn

                    I don't think I ever had that rush of excitement in TWG in a loooooong time.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #805
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      I would like to give special thanks to RNG who sided with me and not with you KitB jerks!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #806
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        I would like to thank danceguy for believing in me and voting with me.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #807
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I would like to give special thanks to RNG who sided with me and not with you KitB jerks!
                          i'd like to thank the luck train. please kep on chuggin


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #808
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            also, charu. my seering eyes made a mad prediction


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #809
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Storn, you can play super neutral all game for all I care, but you're definitely not a wolf ever in this game.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #810
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                also, charu. my seering eyes made a mad prediction
                                I'm sure it has, uhuh


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...