Funny - I think they're >rand wolf now, why don't you find them
Wolfy, who would you rather go?
well I feel that way because of how Charu reacted to the seer cover stuff and how frustrated he seemed.
As for where I'd rather go, right now I have null reads on choof + psychoangel, tox + gradiant, and carrotcake + charles (though i'm a bit wary of this last group sorry mashi </3).
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
No me and blind just don't have the same reads, it's not role indicative. We are thinking independently so if anything why is that not villagery to you.rather than "hey I'm gonna not post and let my newb post"
No me and blind just don't have the same reads, it's not role indicative. We are thinking independently so if anything why is that not villagery to you.
Thinking independently?
Really?
Let me just... re-quote this...
Originally posted by j-rodd123
not confident in sunfan's alignment, have a slight wolf tone read for their team but i'd have to reread his posts to see if it's really based on anything
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I don't feel too well on the sunsam lynch myself, I'd like to see more unfold.
Really...
Also, you're right, thinking independently isn't role indicative, but can you really say you two are thinking independently with that?
And I still feel blind's early posts do not even remotely seem to be posts he would do normally.
Originally posted by j-rodd123
"hey I'm gonna not post and let my newb post"
Who's this referring to, by the way?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
i'm typing pretty quickly here so sorry for not referencing any particular posts but j-rodd said that he and blind were thinking independently because they disagreed on stuff early on
idk there was a #chatitout thing or something in that
ooh also the entire thing about wanting the insta to happen looked yolo human to me when grouped with the rest of the stuff j-rodd is saying
i'll have to admit blind is much more sketchy than j-rodd though. his posts don't sit well with me so attacking the group from that end seems more reasonable.
i remember in 110 charu you went hardcore on riot and tunneled him as well in order to appear human so this is a bit sketch
but other than that you seem cool to me
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
i'm typing pretty quickly here so sorry for not referencing any particular posts but j-rodd said that he and blind were thinking independently because they disagreed on stuff early on
idk there was a #chatitout thing or something in that
ooh also the entire thing about wanting the insta to happen looked yolo human to me when grouped with the rest of the stuff j-rodd is saying
i'll have to admit blind is much more sketchy than j-rodd though. his posts don't sit well with me so attacking the group from that end seems more reasonable.
i remember in 110 charu you went hardcore on riot and tunneled him as well in order to appear human so this is a bit sketch
but other than that you seem cool to me
yea charu didn't mention this in his attack post, seems weird for someone who just thoroughly went through the thread and weren't picking apart posts for the sole reason of attacking......
i'm typing pretty quickly here so sorry for not referencing any particular posts but j-rodd said that he and blind were thinking independently because they disagreed on stuff early on
idk there was a #chatitout thing or something in that
Well that was earlier in the phase, the present shows otherwise. Also, that specific post is another example of, in my opinion, saving face.
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
ooh also the entire thing about wanting the insta to happen looked yolo human to me when grouped with the rest of the stuff j-rodd is saying
Except I think j-rodd has the guts and balls to actually pull something like this off if he's a wolf, which is what I'm thinking.
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
i remember in 110 charu you went hardcore on riot and tunneled him as well in order to appear human so this is a bit sketch
but other than that you seem cool to me
I'm still very fond of that game!
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Also, you're right, thinking independently isn't role indicative, but can you really say you two are thinking independently with that?
And I still feel blind's early posts do not even remotely seem to be posts he would do normally.
Who's this referring to, by the way?
and yes i can say that. i was leaning wolf sunfan and his post im pretty sure was saying that he does not want him dead day 1, which i went against with the vote later on.
the post was directed at a couple of you and if your team, psychoangel's team, and xiz's team are villagers it's really hindering my ability to read yous and i will push for a lynch
So like, erm... Funny, you seem to be involved in this game a lot. I see a lot of posts from you, but nothing too critical.
So... I wanna ask ya something, if you don't mind.
Can you elaborate on this post or has your opinion changed since then?
oh no that was totally to see reactions because xiz wasn't doing anything, then he made a reads post and pocky's vote on sunfan/samurai and just that entire post where that happened looked okay to me
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Comment