jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pokelda
    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 3878

    #616
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    the only thing about pocky is he clearly doesn't care about this game
    i should've sticked to ltwg honestly

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #617
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      no but my hydra head is because SHE'S NOT POSTING

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #618
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        no but my hydra head is because SHE'S NOT POSTING
        im sorry i ever doubted you ;;
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #619
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          can i request that everyone edits in sunglasses to their avatars
          itll help new players feel they fit in more trust me!!!

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #620
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Omg choofs avatar, i saw that before the username and almost died

            lmao well played

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #621
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              that was in caps lock btw

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #622
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                Hi everyone, I’m posting at work!!! I'm a rebel. B)
                Mostly because we’re not doing much for the remainder of the day but shhh!!!

                CarrotCake, get in the thread and post like I told you when you stop being busy, please!!!

                Going to skim the thread and make a post now, I guess.
                quoted so this happens

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #623
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Yeah, I'm making a post, j-rodd, don't worry.

                  Also, found this question to me while rereading that I missed yesterday. For the most part, samurai, yes, that's the primary reason I didn't like the post. If you've made any new opinions in the meantime though, I would like to hear them.

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #624
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    j-rodd’s playing similarly to his Wolf performance in TWG Who Are Ur friends ReAlly??????; discussing strategy, asserting himself being lock clear, making short lists of those whom he feels are Town, etc. Granted, a sample size of one game isn’t much to be trusted. But I feel his posts are a bit fillery in the sense that he’s voicing opinions without adding much to the game, if that makes sense. He’s being really dismissive of any suspicion towards him too, which I feel might be a play of confidence to dissuade such suspicions.
                    I would normally feel posting something audacious of hoping for an Insta would seem rather Human, but j-rodd seems the type to post every spontaneously whether Human or Wolf, so I doubt I can apply the reasoning onto him.
                    I think Charu brought up decent posts against you and blind as well. I would vote for you, but I really want to compel CarrotCake to post in the thread and do stuff.


                    Thinking about Xiz, I doubt he would allegedly refrain from posting frequently if his Partner were a Wolf. Would be a risk for the Wolf Team and would be a bit more difficult for his Partner to do, I feel. His reads list still seems pretty Human to me.


                    I think Charu mentioned it, but sunfan is starting to feel Human to me; he’s reevaluating his reads and made a big post when in danger of being Insta’d, for example. I don’t know how close Wolf Partners tend to be on FFR, but that no one really defended him when he was almost lynched has me feeling he’s sort of Human. Of course, there being only two Wolves rather than three or four in the setup might make that point null, so meh. Going to keep him null for now, since sunfan is a good Wolf and I was a bit weary of samurai from before anyway, but I might loosen up a bit when I'm home and can read the thread more comfortably.


                    As far as my opinions on Hydras go currently:


                    Human Leans –
                    Sky Kitten and Charu
                    TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555


                    Slight Human Leans –
                    Choof and Psychoangel691
                    Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                    Pokelda and Xiz


                    Null/Slightly Suspicious -
                    Samurai7694 and Thesunfan
                    Toxophilis and Gradiant
                    Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #625
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      mashiiii loooook!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #626
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        oh stuff happened
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #627
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          FUNNYGURL

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #628
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            THIS IS WHY YoU'RE AWESOME

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #629
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              SHAEDS

                              Comment

                              • pokelda
                                ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 3878

                                #630
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Alright I'm going back and forth in my head about jrodd (gut says kill him) too much but one thing that still bothers me is xiz and Pocky. I have a lot of reasons I think both should be posting more and of more substance. Human xiz is pretty stream-of-consciousness off-the-cuff. As I noticed last game wolf xiz will gladly shut the fuck up if I'm pushing human targets.

                                The other thing I think is weird is I left my vote on Pocky for a day and if Pocky is a villager I don't get why he doesn't find me suspicious for that. He kind of continued to stand on the sidelines and he knows if I'm a wolf I'm evil and just ignores me voting him? This is something I'd like to know about. Maybe I have the wrong expectations of new villager Pocky's presence of mind.

                                Xiz have you ever posted a reads list nested in spoilers as a human before? If so can you link me to the game where you did? I don't like D1 reads lists but I just noticed that why I glossed over it compared to sunfan was that yours was harder to read and I'm interested if you came up with that specifically this game or you've always done it.

                                Oh here is present poxizda
                                I didn't raise anything because my gut feeling was that you were more human than sunfan. The thought that you had a vote on me for a whole day didn't really register in my mind but ill be sure to punch you in the shoulder repeatedly while mute because talking about twg irl is a nono.

                                also I actually dunno where xiz has gone rofl. He just shows up like, twice and leaves forever.

                                Comment

                                Working...