jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #481
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    i think they are not very useful this early it's better to focus and push rather than have a large list of things you are vaguely committed to that don't push anyone to do anything

    you posted the whole thing and said "i'm not really attached to any of these, i could be wrong" which to me says "BUT LOOK AT HOW MUCH IM PAYING ATTENTION!!" which is the opposite of getting more information it's posturing

    someone commented on specifics of your reads list and you were like "meh. i could be swayed" so uhh how did it help you catch wolves

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #482
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      going from this

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      not confident in sunfan's alignment, have a slight wolf tone read for their team but i'd have to reread his posts to see if it's really based on anything
      to voting sunfan for pressure

      to acknowledging he is at instalynch

      to feeling like the instalynch should have happened is an extreme progression from jrodd for sure. gotta trust my villager read from my partner a little with fresh eyes he saw something wolfy in the pair.

      i only think this is bad because i have wolfed jrodd many times and this level of confidence in early game is not what i would have expected from him i usually keep him alive until mid to late game cause he wavers a lot.

      jrodd
      for the new page this is the more important thing i've brought up and my bias against D1 reads may lead into a curfuffle with sunfan but i don't want anyone to lose sight of jrodd havin' some 'splainin to do

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #483
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        someone commented on specifics of your reads list and you were like "meh. i could be swayed" so uhh how did it help you catch wolves
        Uh I said it was to get info out? I was the top wagon so my reads are something that will garner a lot of info if I get them out there
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #484
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          yeah mostly it was the part where you have a wolf read and your wolf read questions it and then you said you could be swayed which makes the whole list useless and not as valuable as you pushing someone with about the same amount of effort it took to make the reads list

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #485
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            gettin intense in here

            Don't feel intimidated newbies still post. You gotta get used to this type of stuff going on.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #486
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              im not necessarily saying its wolfy because i reviewed jrodd as a result of your list but i dont think i got anything else out of it really at all and would have preferred if you, the guy who was more adamant about jrodd at the onset, had gone back and looked through his posts trying to find something wolfy instead of trying to placate a crowd who you perceived as willing to lynch you

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #487
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                I'd rather not die above everything else but now that that's over I'll reread at some point, I don't need to be told to do that lol
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I'd rather not die above everything else
                  no i get it

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    welp that was fun i'm gonna go watch hunter x hunter. the thread can now become unfrozen again the big bad V has left for the evening

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      cool, which responses of mine have you disliked?
                      Keep in mind that this was before your most recent posts.

                      I was not a fan of this particular response:

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      it was obvious V wasn't real is my point on Charu
                      or at least it should've been to him
                      Essentially, a continuation of the issue I had in the first place; given that this is a jTWG, it was moreso the potential for a speedy reveal that could have cost the townies, and the fact that you were hammering Charu for it really didn't sit well with me. V being real/fake here didn't change my decision much: if V gets attacked during the night and happens to be real, we get screwed. If V falsely calls and for some reason within that extremely tight window, we get a counter-claim from a new player saying "wait, I'm the seer", even as a godawful mistake, we get screwed. It was highly theoretical and improbable, but someone's gotta start somewhere on d1, no?

                      Considering that you also said that you were going to let the issue go here, yet bring it up here and here made it seem like you wanted to do a light push on Charu again for seemingly no reason. I'd love for more detail behind your general tone change, though.

                      With that being said, I'm not as convinced as I was about you being wolfy given your alignment considerations. I'm not quite in agreement with your mention of j-rodd/blindreper being wolfy, but I also appear to be stuck with a belief that j-rodd's "lock-clear" posting is the result of trying to solidify a "too town to be wolf" trap that baits a wolf into attacking such that if j-rodd flips green, they'd be the next target (and hopefully be a wolf).

                      I'd be interested to see what she and AJ think of each other though.
                      neutral -- while Kayla seems to be genuinely interested in getting choof to actually play the game, she seems to be the one fishing for information while choof is laying back and doing very little and that concerns me slightly.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I thought something and then I didn't, that's really it on Charu. I've been changing my opinion on his alignment throughout the day and that's why I said I would drop it then I didn't.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          hey ally
                          what's up?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Sky Kitten
                            meowmix
                            Community Manager
                            Profile Moderator
                            Global Moderator
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1089

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            cranky. haven't slept yet.

                            'sup with you


                            FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              playing on DM
                              you got anything to say?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                idk that's phrased kinda rude
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...