jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sky Kitten
    meowmix
    Community Manager
    Profile Moderator
    Global Moderator
    • Aug 2007
    • 1089

    #496
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    lol
    no offense taken
    but yes, that was quite rude indeed


    FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #497
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      I would still like you to say something if you've got something
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Sky Kitten
        meowmix
        Community Manager
        Profile Moderator
        Global Moderator
        • Aug 2007
        • 1089

        #498
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        but no, not really


        FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

        Comment

        • Sky Kitten
          meowmix
          Community Manager
          Profile Moderator
          Global Moderator
          • Aug 2007
          • 1089

          #499
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          ninja'ing me!!!!


          FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

          Comment

          • Sky Kitten
            meowmix
            Community Manager
            Profile Moderator
            Global Moderator
            • Aug 2007
            • 1089

            #500
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Might as well share my thoughts of what's been going on so far before I head out for the day (and get some sleep, lol).

            Anyway, I don't have a lot to comment on for a few pairs since they didn't stick out as much as others did, but:

            Funnygurl555/TC_Halogen - with Funnygurl555's humour and engagement and AJ's insights, both are a pleasure to see, especially in an intense game like this one. Seem human in nature to me.

            psychoangel691 and Vendetta21 are the most intimidating people I've seen so far. For good reason, though. I have to be thankful for Vendetta, as a post of his made me rethink of how to approach this game.

            I noticed that a couple of people have not said much in the thread (danceflashrevo and choof come to mind). I would like to see more as the game goes on, so right now I don't see any means to lynch you guys yet. But still, anything's possible. I do have a gut feeling about at least one human pairing.
            --
            To fellow newbies: I hope you guys decide to post more. I know the game's intense, we feel reluctant to post because we feel intimidated and we don't want to be wrong. It's okay. I feel the same way. It gives us a chance to learn more about the game and how to play the roles. Then hopefully as the game goes on, we'll feel adjusted and feel less scared.

            Game's starting to get fun after all.


            FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #501
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              going from this



              to voting sunfan for pressure

              to acknowledging he is at instalynch

              to feeling like the instalynch should have happened is an extreme progression from jrodd for sure. gotta trust my villager read from my partner a little with fresh eyes he saw something wolfy in the pair.

              i only think this is bad because i have wolfed jrodd many times and this level of confidence in early game is not what i would have expected from him i usually keep him alive until mid to late game cause he wavers a lot.

              jrodd
              Man did you ever butcher seer cover

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #502
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                going from this



                to voting sunfan for pressure

                to acknowledging he is at instalynch

                to feeling like the instalynch should have happened is an extreme progression from jrodd for sure. gotta trust my villager read from my partner a little with fresh eyes he saw something wolfy in the pair.

                i only think this is bad because i have wolfed jrodd many times and this level of confidence in early game is not what i would have expected from him i usually keep him alive until mid to late game cause he wavers a lot.

                jrodd
                also the progression was hardly extreme for day 1 of this game. I do what I do normally as a villager, try and clear villagers early. that left a pool of 5 teams i needed to side between. there were 3 teams I felt were >rand wolf. sure, i could focuse on one and if I get a strong wolf read I push it. I have a couple leans and I was fine with any of them dying. trusting dancerevo who feels like his posting is forced and making up reads rather than posting freely is kind of weird tho

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #503
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  but god don't play on 2+2 if ur gonna butcher seer cover like that youll get eaten alive

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #504
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    charu what do you have to say?
                    Was waiting for my partner, because I want her to play, but now that she made a post, I'll say stuff! Also, she will be gone for the majority of today, so I'll be more active today.

                    Kay, so, during that whole fiasco about the whole one from insta for 40 minutes to sunfan and then sunfan giving as much info as he possibly can. This is something sunfan would do if he's human. Gets close to insta, and suddenly starts spilling pretty much everything he has to offer. I think his posts after seeing he was one for insta were genuine.

                    I'm unsure now, because sunfan was my strongest wolf read for the entirety of yesterday.

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    also you haven't voted at all for any reason. why?
                    As for the vote, I find it odd actually that you would ask that. You've played with me before to know by now that I don't usually vote until the last day of the phase in Day 1.

                    Welp, I'm at work today with barely any people using out facilities at the moment, so I guess I'll spend this time reading up the entire game.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #505
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      no i didnt know that

                      and if ur partner isn't posting at all maybe you should be here and say something because i still have no reason to not want to lynch you

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #506
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        posting to say that i'll be out for some time today (going down to D.C.); this obviously applies to Kayla as well

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #507
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          have fun in dc halogen and psychoangel

                          also unvote again because funnyhalogen is okay with thesunurai
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #508
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Okay, I just read all the pages.

                            so I'm not quite liking blind's interaction with anyone this game. For that matter, I don't like j-rodd's interactions either.

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            We have 72 hours and this is how we're using it? Lots of viewing and no posting is wolfy people, speak up! I'd cast a vote usually here but I gotta see what the other head is thinking as well, I have to be rational this game. -_-
                            This is early Day 1, but it comes out of nowhere and I've never seen blind do this before. First time for everything, but why would he do this? Gradiant later pointed this out and promptly placed a vote for blind and j-rodd, but then was attacked by j-rodd himself.

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            lmao like what is this? explain your vote, is it not unreasonable to not wanna embarrass the GOAT LOCK CLEAR villager?

                            appreciate you bringing the #HotTakes though, but we're not wolfing this game, look elsewhere
                            This is typical j-rodd stuff right here, but it felt like he was protecting himself since blind made that post earlier.

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            It's the hate we have for each other. <3

                            I will forever play wolfy to him, not much we can do there. Same for me to him as well unfortunately. Makes my read on him iffy. DX so far, funny isn't looking good to me, playing like Xel with the gifs, and Sun is looking good because he's playing like usual when I've played with him and he's been human every time except last game. Everyone else, I need more time!
                            Funny pointed this out already, but I would like to bring it up again because I felt like this was a really weak thing to even attack when, clearly, someone very early on stated she should post gifs instead.

                            -----------------------

                            All of that was pretty early on in the phase, so lets look at a more recent thing from blind and j-rodd.

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            this is a good post imo. again I think counterclaiming happens here like 1% of the time if someone really lacks common sense. not confident in sunfan's alignment, have a slight wolf tone read for their team but i'd have to reread his posts to see if it's really based on anything
                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Oh yeah quicktopics. Those things exist. I'm going to go check mine. lmao.

                            I don't feel too well on the sunsam lynch myself, I'd like to see more unfold.
                            What in the Snivy's is going on here???

                            I feel like because it was one from insta, they're trying to save face and pretend that they're not sure about sunfan's alignment.

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            I was kind of hoping someone woulda insta
                            AND THEN J-RODD MAKES A CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT. Why did he say that? To spark more reactions? To make it appear that he's human to say something so controversial that there's no way a wolf would do that?

                            --------------

                            So to sum it up what I think. Those earlier posts from blind felt like things he was being told to do in his own quicktopic because they felt very uncharacteristic of his playstyle. Felt like a plan setting in action, so to speak. The only peeps that would be wanting to follow a plan is most likely wolves.

                            j-rodd's posts after blind always felt like clean-up.

                            That's where I'm at, don't think I'll change my vote, unless my partner comes back and wants to change.

                            blind/j-rodd


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #509
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              I hope I was a great service to you all, I'll be stalking the thread all day at work, so yeh.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #510
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                hi charu
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...