jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #511
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Heya, how ya doin'?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #512
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      im ok just watching the thread and stuff

      you seem to be putting effort into the game that's coolio!
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #513
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        That's effort to you?

        Does nothing for 2 days. Says he's gonna catch up and only comments regarding other people are "I don't like anyone". Starts to tunnel me for his only actual post this game and makes a case now that V put a vote. It's just not a good look

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #514
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Like that post just reeks of a wolfy agenda. It seems he went back and only looked for posts to make us look bad with no progression from him whatsoever.

          I guess sunfan can be fine left off the hook today, he's back to at rand cuz he's way more than capable of making those posts as a wolf.

          charu and sky kitten legit tho

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #515
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Looks like someone's mad that I caught them!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #516
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              That's effort to you?

              Does nothing for 2 days. Says he's gonna catch up and only comments regarding other people are "I don't like anyone". Starts to tunnel me for his only actual post this game and makes a case now that V put a vote. It's just not a good look
              but
              but long post j-rodd!!! =(
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #517
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Charu
                Looks like someone's mad that I caught them!
                Idk I seem to recall you making the maddest post this game. You're a wolf

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  but
                  but long post j-rodd!!! =(
                  Vote charu and sky kitten

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Also Vs case against me, while horribly misguided and very weak came from a villagery place. Yours did not at all

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      I don't find them wolfy yet though man =((
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        i agree with the v part!!!
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Nah, I just read through the entire game and you two stood out from the rest.

                          Hey, remember how you said you were oozing town? Was that another attempt to make it look like no wolf would say that?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Nah, I just read through the entire game and you two stood out from the rest.

                            Hey, remember how you said you were oozing town? Was that another attempt to make it look like no wolf would say that?
                            Well you said you didn't like anyone and didn't comment on anybody else so it's from a wolfy agenda

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Funny - I think they're >rand wolf now, why don't you find them
                              Wolfy, who would you rather go?

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                so I'm not quite liking blind's interaction with anyone this game. For that matter, I don't like j-rodd's interactions either.
                                You mean this thing? I meant your partner and your interactions with players.

                                I don't like how your partner and yourself have been responding. Feels like when blind posts, you're there to save face when he makes a post that looks any sort of weird.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...