jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    man some of these pairings are sexy

    I don't have too much to say atm, probably gonna try and sleep soon.
    Wolfy

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
      Yay.
      most anticlimactic entrance I've ever seen 2/10.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        gut feeling tells me that funny and halogen is a good first vote, only thing sticking out to me at the moment. I have a weird I guess tone read(?) on funny's entrances and this one is setting off alarm bells. Plus, she rolls wolf like 85% of the time so lets be real.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          gut feeling tells me that funny and halogen is a good first vote, only thing sticking out to me at the moment. I have a weird I guess tone read(?) on funny's entrances and this one is setting off alarm bells. Plus, she rolls wolf like 85% of the time so lets be real.
          Don't vote funnygurl she's my fav

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            sorry man I think your fav might be a wolf
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              most anticlimactic entrance I've ever seen 2/10.
              ey no ripping on my hydra buddy like that MEANIE ERMAHGERD SCREW U

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              gut feeling tells me that funny and halogen is a good first vote, only thing sticking out to me at the moment. I have a weird I guess tone read(?) on funny's entrances and this one is setting off alarm bells. Plus, she rolls wolf like 85% of the time so lets be real.
              sunfan i'm inclined to vote for you because OMGUS

              but I'm not going to post as much this game to let Halogen play!!!!!!!!!
              or at least attempt to
              hng
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Naw they're villagers, funny and halogen mason with us for now and we can catch wolves

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  also isn't Halogen like not your fav?

                  anyways, I'm pretty hyped to see how team #8 behaves (feel free to name yourself something cooler). Pocky is probably gonna post like 3 times per phase at most and Xiz probably at least 15 times that amount
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    Naw they're villagers, funny and halogen mason with us for now and we can catch wolves
                    I apologize; unvote
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      Don't vote funnygurl she's my fav
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Also samurai did view and didn't post, little bit nervous rolling wolf for ur first game?

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          yeah man speak up about this nervousness!!!!
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Also for the record I would be posting elite gifs as usual but I'm on my phone and that is such a pain

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              but I'm not going to post as much this game to let Halogen play!!!!!!!!!
                              or at least attempt to
                              hng
                              Mmm, I'll keep note of THAT for later, ohohohoho


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Pocky is probably gonna post like 3 times per phase at most and Xiz probably at least 15 times that amount
                                I might just post 3 times per phase also just to spite you

                                Comment

                                Working...