TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #931
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    a mukuro lynch doesn't really make sense here if they're just going to be modkilled anyway
    I just want to add in case the post won't be approved that I think Mukuro's scummier than Sakura, but I'm banking on the modkill happening.

    Comment

    • Byakuya Togami
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 2

      #932
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      I think everyone's been town-reading Sakura because it looks like he's been helping, but we don't have the luxury to do that right now.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #933
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I have approved several posts that needed moderator approval
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Byakuya Togami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 2

          #934
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I'm going to look at Leon again for a bit.

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #935
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            ok well I'm going to go forward with mondo, I still think he's our best shot and getting chaotic in the last five minutes is going to help nobody

            Comment

            • Leon Kuwata
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #936
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              the phase started with a discussion on him and over the course of the day he's vanished from the center of attention

              it's really greasy

              Comment

              • Leon Kuwata
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #937
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                somewhere in today's conversation (this page basically) there have been 3 lynch candidates brought up

                I think someone in [Sakura/Byakuya] have tried to divert attention away from the AFK Mondo

                Comment

                • Sakura Ogami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Wait why does being wrong = being wolf, fill me in on how that all falls on me...?

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    possibly Kyoko but she initially laid a massive case against mondo so I don't think she'd be covering for him

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      I don't have time to say anything about Leon ugh.

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        there's one minute in phase

                        Comment

                        • Sakura Ogami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          You're arguably as dumb as me anyways or a wolf so I don't think I really care what you have to say about leon
                          Gonna vote kyoko in a min I think

                          Comment

                          • Kyoko Kirigiri
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 10

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Mondo's fallen out of notice mostly because he's been absent, I think. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

                            Comment

                            • Kyoko Kirigiri
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 10

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              But in spite of that imo he remains the best option.

                              Comment

                              • Leon Kuwata
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                sakura is trying to deflect off of mondo

                                Comment

                                Working...