TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #856
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    In the night...




    Yasahiro has died. Oddly enough in the same place as Sayaka. Kinda weird honestly. They were the Doctor.



    It is now Day 4. It will end June 24th @ 9pm server.
    Last edited by Xiz; 06-22-2018, 08:01 PM.

    Comment

    • Mondo Owada
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #857
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      what.

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #858
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Possibilities: Lucio did get acqui'd, wolves targeted Lucio, identity wolf either ran out of targets/was blocked. Only one kill is just ??? to me. At this point I would expect Chihiro to have been acqui'd. I think Leon is just too likely to be maf to pass on today. I think I have to trust that Byakuya and Makoto are town as well. There are only three maf so I think we've still got one more mislynch (8 players are alive today).

        Oh ya if the acqui can be roleblocked maybe Leon is just the acqui and keeps being stuck as leon. Just spitballing here.
        Leon

        Comment

        • Byakuya Togami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 2

          #859
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Where were you last EOD, Mondo?

          Comment

          • Mondo Owada
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #860
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Not checking the thread. As I predicted, cfd, and it ended up in a villa dying. I know it's a common thing here but can we please stop with the last minute vote changing. It's anti-town.
            Is there a reason you need to know where I was or are you just trying to point fingers?

            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #861
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              You're usually pretty active, so I expected you to be around at EOD.

              Why are CFD's anti-town? They're unfortunate sure but D0 it got us a wolf

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #862
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Because a cohesive town block is more beneficial than jumping around to a target that more or less ends up being random. Yes we hit maf d0 but there's no guarantee we could have hit one by reaching a consensus. It doesn't do a lot of good to argue about it now though.
                If you mean I'm usually active as in you think you know who I am, might want to reconsider. I wasn't really able to be here consistently d2 but I've been keeping up and posting when I feel it's necessary.

                Comment

                • Byakuya Togami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 2

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Okay, I have another guess for who you are.

                  I want to grill Kyoko more. She's the only alive wagon from yesterday, and Yashurio made some good points against her.

                  Comment

                  • Byakuya Togami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 2

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Oh, it's spelled Yasuhiro. Japanese names, I swear.

                    Also, I was looking up Danganronpa today, and CHIHIRO IS A BOY???

                    BUT.

                    Comment

                    • Mondo Owada
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      it's kind of obvious.

                      Comment

                      • Chihiro Fujisaki
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 3

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Tfw you put in your account password to see if it lets you sign in...is very dramatic...

                        I obviously regret voting for Yasuhiro... I thought it was really convenient how he hadn't been being considered because we thought he would die anyway...his argument about momentum against Hifumi did nothing for me... only 2 people can even both be mafia...I had way more momentum against me D1 and all he could say to me was "Pfft.".. I'm sorry for my part in it being a shitshow ... I was more focused on making vote counts than making my decision...

                        I'm not sure why Leon wasn't in kitb when Mondo and I were both voting him by :59?!
                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        **** chihiro has balls
                        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                        what's happening

                        Comment

                        • Chihiro Fujisaki
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 3

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          He never answered why he was so dramatic about having to vote Hifumi... afaict it's just more lip service since he was obviously laying groundwork for a Hifumi vote...voting for Yasuhiro after saying he didn't want to lynch the acquisitioner is confusing...
                          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                          **** chihiro has balls
                          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                          what's happening

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            I blocked Kyoko...thought her argument that she would be too afraid to push an active player as mafia was pretty stupid, and so was the refusal to move off of Mondo until she was a lynch candidate... or at least if you're going to do that... maybe actually try to talk to Byakuya into voting with you when he mentions being suspicious of Mondo's behavior... if you're actually invested in it.

                            Not ignoring the possibility that she put the doctor in kitb on purpose either...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Yasuhiro didn't have 2 votes at :59 though, in spite of Kyoko's snipe there...Leon should've been in instead...
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                ...Kyoko
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...