TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakura Ogami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #901
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Also I did look back and i don't think the yasuhiro periods thing held any merit tbh

    Comment

    • Kyoko Kirigiri
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 10

      #902
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
      Also I did look back and i don't think the yasuhiro periods thing held any merit tbh
      I mean, I don't entirely disagree that the punctuation thing is weak, but if Yasu wasn't the Acqui, what exactly happened last night? I suppose the Acqui could like their current account, but staying in one place slows down the rate at which the game population goes down.

      Comment

      • Kyoko Kirigiri
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 10

        #903
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
        The reason I don't like point 1 is that technically this is very close to mylo potentially (if aqui is a town right now, then they go into a town, and the wolves get their 2 kills, we're down to 5 with only 2 town which might be parity actually...? Idk how it works)

        Basically it's at the point where wolves only really need to push for one mislynch potentially to win which is... yikes
        Which is one reason why I name dropped you and Byakuya when I saw you below. (And I see Leon now as well.) Discussion, any discussion, is a good thing right now.

        Comment

        • Byakuya Togami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 2

          #904
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
          The day ends again tonight and the thread has been quiet for hours. I see Byakuya and Sakura lurking so...yeah.
          I wasn't able to post in the thread until now.

          Mondo's fascination with the ID wolf is odd, but I don't know how it incriminates him.

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #905
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            that's a lot of text holy shit

            Comment

            • Sakura Ogami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #906
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
              I mean, I don't entirely disagree that the punctuation thing is weak, but if Yasu wasn't the Acqui, what exactly happened last night? I suppose the Acqui could like their current account, but staying in one place slows down the rate at which the game population goes down.
              Frankly I don't know if its worth really thinking about cause there's a lot we don't know(?) and regardless of what happened, it's happened...

              There's a chance aqui tried to go into yasuhiro (lol)
              There's a chance yasuhiro doctor'd the wolf kill (also lol)

              Regardless I don't think it's worth wasting a ton of energy on at this point?

              Comment

              • Sakura Ogami
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #907
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                that's a lot of text holy shit
                Bad post

                Comment

                • Kyoko Kirigiri
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 10

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                  I wasn't able to post in the thread until now.

                  Mondo's fascination with the ID wolf is odd, but I don't know how it incriminates him.
                  Early in the game, Mondo made a joke about playing the game in real time using Shakespeare quotes. The relevant quote here is, "The lady doth protest too much." I think Mondo is the identity wolf, and their overemphasis on that role throughout the game stems from that. Normally when scumhunting, I wouldn't bother trying to guess which wolf I think somebody is, because alignment-indicative behavior doesn't necessarily speak to a role. But in this case I can't get over the exaggerated effect--they're thinking about it too much, and it bleeds into their posts.

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    I wasn't able to post in the thread until now.

                    Mondo's fascination with the ID wolf is odd, but I don't know how it incriminates him.
                    it reads as exaggeratedly worrying about a threat that never affects him

                    Comment

                    • Leon Kuwata
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                      Bad post
                      eat me

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Byakuya do you have any thoughts of your own dude?

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                          I don't much like two things about this kyoko posting:

                          1) it's against a single person almost entirely despite there being 2 wolves in the game + aqui

                          2) it feels mostly in response to the pressure; that is to say, I doubt this effort would have come without being pressured into it...

                          The reason I don't like point 1 is that technically this is very close to mylo potentially (if aqui is a town right now, then they go into a town, and the wolves get their 2 kills, we're down to 5 with only 2 town which might be parity actually...? Idk how it works)

                          Basically it's at the point where wolves only really need to push for one mislynch potentially to win which is... yikes

                          Its not guaranteed of course and there's a lot that is out of our control etc but the notion is still there... also hello
                          Okay, this shook me. I didn't internalize how close we are to losing.

                          With being this close to MYLO/endgame, I don't think we have the luxury of avoiding inactive players. There's two inactives (Makoto + Mukuro) and two wolves left. There is a chance that they are the wolves. I'm pointing this out because I completely forgot Mukuro existed until Chihiro posted about them.

                          Something I'm also guilty of is narrowing down my vote choices as if I have the time to be wrong, so I'm going to temporarilly... not. Here is the list of alive players who aren't Chihiro:

                          2) Byakuya Togami
                          8) Kyoko Kirigiri
                          9) Leon Kuwata
                          10) Makoto Naegi
                          11) Mondo Owada
                          12) Mukuro Ikusaba
                          13) Sakura Ogami

                          It might help to expand our scope and provide reads for everyone. At least, that is what I'll start to do now.

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Sakura's post shook me because I didn't internalize how close we were to MYLO/endgame.

                            With being this close to MYLO/endgame, I don't think we have the luxury of avoiding inactive players. There's two inactives (Makoto + Mukuro) and 2 wolves left. There is a chance that they are the wolves. I'm posting this because I completely forgot Mukuro existed until Chihiro mentioned them.

                            Something I'm also guilty of is narrowing down my vote choices as if I have the time to be wrong, so I'm going to temporarily... not. Here is the list of alive players who aren't Chihiro:

                            2) Byakuya Togami
                            8) Kyoko Kirigiri
                            9) Leon Kuwata
                            10) Makoto Naegi
                            11) Mondo Owada
                            12) Mukuro Ikusaba
                            13) Sakura Ogami

                            It might help to expand our scope and provide reads for everyone. At least, that is what I'll start to do now.

                            ^^^ I tried posting this once already, argh. At least I copied it.

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                              Byakuya do you have any thoughts of your own dude?
                              I will

                              Comment

                              • Sakura Ogami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                                it reads as exaggeratedly worrying about a threat that never affects him
                                Can you explain how it never affects him?

                                Comment

                                Working...