TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakura Ogami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #961
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    EXHIBIT A: Two phases ago:

    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    kyoko is a miss I think
    When Kyoko was getting traction for a lynch.

    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    I'm assuming you're meaning the part where i think she's a miss?

    what about her is wolfy to you exactly
    Wherein Leon actively reverses the burden of proof because he has no justification for why he thinks Kyoko is town. He just rebuts with "well... why ISN'T SHE TOWN?"

    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    There was one post that Chihiro mentioned where Kyoko gave a bunch of weak scum reads. There was a lot of words but the post wasn't that helpful. It was like what Sayaka was doing but the other way around.
    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    or it's just playing into the character? big possibility considering their character's actual role
    his
    Again, Leon gives the weak answer "maybe she's just playing into character??????" despite thinking that roleplaying is inherently sketchy. Yeah okay pal.

    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    she's the ultimate detective in danganronpa
    Wherein he tries to further justify why Kyoko is town because she's roleplaying. (p.s. it's bullshit)

    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
    You keep coming back to this even though she claimed not to be rping and has said doing it is anti town
    Even Chihiro catches this

    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    yasuhiro isn't ending his sentences with periods

    a c q u i s i t i o n e r
    Leon turns the tables completely away from Kyoko by baiting everyone into voting for Yasahiro.

    Comment

    • Sakura Ogami
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #962
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Can the town even win here?
      Probably not but I still want to nail Kyoko here.

      Comment

      • Sakura Ogami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #963
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
        kyoko
        Uhh... what changed here Makoto?

        Comment

        • Sakura Ogami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #964
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
          I blocked Kyoko...thought her argument that she would be too afraid to push an active player as mafia was pretty stupid, and so was the refusal to move off of Mondo until she was a lynch candidate... or at least if you're going to do that... maybe actually try to talk to Byakuya into voting with you when he mentions being suspicious of Mondo's behavior... if you're actually invested in it.

          Not ignoring the possibility that she put the doctor in kitb on purpose either...
          And then Chihiro blocked Kyoko...

          Comment

          • Sakura Ogami
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #965
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
            I don't much like two things about this kyoko posting:

            1) it's against a single person almost entirely despite there being 2 wolves in the game + aqui

            2) it feels mostly in response to the pressure; that is to say, I doubt this effort would have come without being pressured into it...

            The reason I don't like point 1 is that technically this is very close to mylo potentially (if aqui is a town right now, then they go into a town, and the wolves get their 2 kills, we're down to 5 with only 2 town which might be parity actually...? Idk how it works)

            Basically it's at the point where wolves only really need to push for one mislynch potentially to win which is... yikes

            Its not guaranteed of course and there's a lot that is out of our control etc but the notion is still there... also hello
            Yeah... tbh

            Comment

            • Sakura Ogami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #966
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
              that's a lot of text holy shit
              fake as shit response to a textwall from a partner

              Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
              Bad post
              which, again, NOTED

              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              @thesunfan please approve my post about Sakura! I don't have the time to write it again

              Sakura looks like he's been hunting wolves, but his wolf-reads have died and they have been wrong.
              This makes zero sense coming from you when you've been doing the same exact shit hombre.

              Comment

              • Sakura Ogami
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #967
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                somewhere in today's conversation (this page basically) there have been 3 lynch candidates brought up

                I think someone in [Sakura/Byakuya] have tried to divert attention away from the AFK Mondo

                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                possibly Kyoko but she initially laid a massive case against mondo so I don't think she'd be covering for him
                Notice how Leon conveniently ignored Kyoko and then immediately fixed it, but with less strength he does to me and Byakuya. honestly it's just "hey I have to do this so ppl don't call me out on it" kind of thing.

                Comment

                • Sakura Ogami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
                  Mondo's fallen out of notice mostly because he's been absent, I think. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
                  Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
                  But in spite of that imo he remains the best option.
                  And here, finally, Kyoko gets her lipservice of "I might be wrong!" but then realizes that she kind of has to get this Mondo lynch through so she covers her tracks IMMEDIATELY after saying that.

                  I will have your head Kyoko.

                  Comment

                  • Sakura Ogami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    In any case, strong feeling that Makoto's been acquisitioned. He doesn't post that much, and all of a sudden he's here at the start of the phase making multiple posts? Nah.

                    I just don't know if he's a wolf.
                    There's also only 24 hours in this phase.

                    Comment

                    • Sakura Ogami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      The only way town can win here is if Kyoko was acquisitioned last night I think. So, whatever, but I'm going out on my own terms.

                      Comment

                      • Sakura Ogami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Actually if we no-lynch here, the acqui and the wolf can kill each other in the night? Not sure how that works but maybe

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Just to confirm, yes there are 24 hours in this phase. It will end 9pm the 26th (my b)

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                            The only way town can win here is if Kyoko was acquisitioned last night I think. So, whatever, but I'm going out on my own terms.
                            That's really unlikely. I think Kyoko has a unique writing style that's not worth the effort to emulate.

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              I checked Kyoko's D0 and she voted for Junko. There was no interaction between Kyoko and Sayaka, but Sayaka didn't interact much anyway.

                              I'm hesitant to accept a world where Kyoko is a wolf because if that's true, then the town is probably going to lose.

                              Comment

                              • Makoto Naegi
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Hey I knew someone would be skeptical of me cause I posted a wall of text after ghosting most of the game.


                                I'm sure you would have rather I just forgot this game existed huh? Get out of here with that basic shot


                                Also victory might be close to impossible like Sakura said. It might be just us deciding which antitown faction wins.

                                unvote .

                                Comment

                                Working...