TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #211
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Wait my other posts didn't post no fair

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #212
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      But I like this shit posting Greg.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #213
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        That said, i hope for his sake he's not put at l-1 with a self vote

        Because I am obligated to hammer him.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #214
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          And let me be clear for late game:

          I'll fucking do it.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #215
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            That said, i hope for his sake he's not put at l-1 with a self vote

            Because I am obligated to hammer him.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            And let me be clear for late game:

            I'll fucking do it.
            I'd call most people a pussy but I know you'd do it.
            That being said, I feel rather unloved this game; all these people wanting me dead and not at all phased that I am near death so early.
            ;_;
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #216
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              But I like this shit posting Greg.
              What was this in reference to? I'm all about shit posting this game I'll have you know (begins ranting about young people)
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #217
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd call most people a pussy but I know you'd do it.
                That being said, I feel rather unloved this game; all these people wanting me dead and not at all phased that I am near death so early.
                ;_;
                It's like we're playing jtwg, isn't it?

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                What was this in reference to? I'm all about shit posting this game I'll have you know (begins ranting about young people)
                I actually totally messed up because that was sent from my phone. :3

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Starting from my next post I will be recording myself reading my posts

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I actually totally messed up because that was sent from my phone. :3
                    unless you were texting someone else named greg but somehow accidentally posted here I don't understand
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      Starting from my next post I will be recording myself reading my posts
                      can you record yourself reading Freezin's as well?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        unless you were texting someone else named greg but somehow accidentally posted here I don't understand
                        Canada.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Canada.
                          I still don't get it.
                          Is it important?
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I still don't get it.
                            Is it important?
                            It's early hours of D0, so no.

                            The only important post is the one where I voice my disdain for not getting Contract Killer.

                            Everything else is just what will later be called fluff.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              hakulyte
                              call it a hunch
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                hakulyte
                                call it a hunch
                                I think the joke I want to make is too mean spirited, even for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...