TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #181
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Being serious, and I'm not going to be completely serious, but I did promise pregame that I was going to shitpost a lot.

    Maybe you missed it.

    Sorry I haven't solved the game within an hour and a half.
    Man I remember this and mentally knew you were going to bring it up.

    Weak
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #182
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Man I remember this and mentally knew you were going to bring it up.

      Weak
      Ok, now your incompetence is showing. "Weak" to bring up something that I promised from pregame.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #183
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        Can we fucking give this gal a free day pass for this one I literally had to send it to like 3 of my buds on Facebook.

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Both of you are null.

        You think I can lean either of you this early and feel confident? Well I can but I'm going to need more tone, posts, and time to maranade the info I have into a read.

        I've made points that I will go back to later when building a read but if eod was in 5 mins I'd stay null on sunfan and scumlean you.
        I mean, at least that's the one that makes the most sense
        But you heard it here first: you're wrong.
        ​

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #184
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Being serious, and I'm not going to be completely serious, but I did promise pregame that I was going to shitpost a lot.

          Maybe you missed it.

          Sorry I haven't solved the game within an hour and a half.
          the post in which you said that was edited two minutes before you wrote this one
          :thinking:
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #185
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Even weaker when you appeal to an extreme to try to discredit what I'm saying.

            Listen like I've said many times before I'm not going to stop you from not playing the game but if you think your shitposting is magically not going to affect peoples reads on you dunno what to say
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #186
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Man I remember this and mentally knew you were going to bring it up.

              Weak
              "You did what you said you would that's weak.

              Up next, I scumread Lar harder when he starts posting in the AM this week because doing what you said you would in pregame is for pussies"
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #187
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by lurker
                the post in which you said that was edited two minutes before you wrote this one
                :thinking:
                wait what

                Checking this brb
                ​

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  "You did what you said you would that's weak.

                  Up next, I scumread Lar harder when he starts posting in the AM this week because doing what you said you would in pregame is for pussies"
                  Man I love it when you take 2 completely unrelated things and try to tie them together.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    fuck the music is so goddamn fucking GOOD
                    in
                    I'm going to be stepping up my shitposting this time.
                    EDIT: Fuck, I'm awake at 3:30

                    Last edited by the sun fan; 06-21-2017 at 02:26 AM..

                    It's the 27th

                    What the fuck Lurker?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Can't believe I wasted an extra half hour and this was the result.

                        Time to go back in time and slap myself
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          the post in which you said that was edited two minutes before you wrote this one
                          :thinking:
                          Last edited by the sun fan; 06-21-2017 at 03:26 AM..

                          oh ok, you're posting through some kind of time travel, no wonder your posts don't make any sense
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Man I love it when you take 2 completely unrelated things and try to tie them together.
                            Don't sit them so close together
                            You are literally making this shit too easy for me to respond to.
                            I'm actually dead I died of brain damage 30 minutes ago but one doesn't need to be conscience to refute the shit you're spewing
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              Last edited by the sun fan; 06-21-2017 at 03:26 AM..

                              oh ok, you're posting through some kind of time travel, no wonder your posts don't make any sense

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Ok for real, I got shit to do

                                Later
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...