TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #196
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    how do you feel about having rolled wolf
    It would have been better to be wolf tbh

    I have to be reasonable, which sucks more cock than a bmah file's difficulty spike.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #197
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Man I remember this and mentally knew you were going to bring it up.

      Weak
      This post kind of bothers me

      "Man, you did something you said you were going to, that's weak"

      ...lol????

      you're not some kind of genius for expecting me to bring up something that I had said I was going to do.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #198
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        I have to be reasonable, which sucks more cock than a bmah file's difficulty spike.
        fuckin savage

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #199
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          All my posts btw have been literal shit posts.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #200
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            the "fuck this I'm out just kidding here I go posting some more" routine is bothering me for reasons I can't put my finger on

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #201
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              the "fuck this I'm out just kidding here I go posting some more" routine is bothering me for reasons I can't put my finger on
              probably doesn't matter
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #202
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Can we fucking give this gal a free day pass for this one I literally had to send it to like 3 of my buds on Facebook.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  these tweets remind me of plop's tweets
                  I miss plop
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    the "fuck this I'm out just kidding here I go posting some more" routine is bothering me for reasons I can't put my finger on
                    By that I mean I was literally shitting.

                    You're welcome.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      By that I mean I was literally shitting.

                      You're welcome.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        loL

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Shit

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Post

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                That's for you people that use newest first

                                Comment

                                Working...