TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #2671
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I think I know what's going on here.

    DFR is trying to pocket me in case he dies, flip wolf and this goes to F3.
    The reason would be to associate his flip with mine so you guys have more reasons to lynch me next phase.

    dadcop2 will probably go like "I don't like Haku because he doesn't like me anymore, lynch him" and you guys will be stuck picking between a coin toss and me who did that big derp.
    LOL really? Why the hell would i pocket you now? How would I be pocketing you now WHEN I'VE TOWN READ YOU ALL GAME

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2672
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      LOL really? Why the hell would i pocket you now? How would I be pocketing you now WHEN I'VE TOWN READ YOU ALL GAME
      What is even your stance about this game at this current point?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #2673
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        This is really early game and probably more of a take than anything, but I think MML nailed it without realizing it.
        @ calc prof vote


        They may have not realized they were partners by that point, but even if you don't know, it's still applies.
        No, that's not how that applies at all what?

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #2674
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by dadcop2
          @dfr you had haku as a solid town at one point and now you're suspicious of him? don't accuse me of flipflopping lmao
          ???? No?

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2675
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by dadcop2
            dfr's response didn't matter to me so much except for the fact that he clearly had haku as town before (#2453) and then questioned me about flipflopping on haku. really dude? you post that and then you decide to look like a hypocrite? lmao
            You said it mattered a lot. Me reverting back to haku from town to null makes so much sense and it's not even flipflopping. I simply reconsidered.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2676
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              No, that's not how that applies at all what?
              tbh, I've read most of your D0/D1 with danceguy and I couldn't find anything serious about you that is alignment indicative.
              I initially assumed that you had a lot of potentially bad interactions with danceguy, but I'm failing to see any serious at this point.

              You're basically back to null at this point and I'm reconsidering the game because I feel like I got the entire thing completely wrong as well.

              I'm still stuck on you as a lynch by PoE with only MML/dadcop2 as an alternative.

              ShadoWolfe leaving now is meh, but I don't really have the right to complain because the same happened to me last phase. I don't think he's faking this.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #2677
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Lol @ me ever sheeping Shado.

                I don't think I'm looking at a w/w interaction right now and that makes me kind of worry about my vote.

                ......brb
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2678
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Not related

                  ​

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #2679
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by dadcop2
                    i was working on it, turbo. i guess dfr didn't change his stance on haku officially. but looking at posts #2556 and #2548, he was definitely unsure about haku there
                    Why is it bad to be unsure. Tell me. If you're sure about anything I'm even more concerned about you.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • dadcop2
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 229

                      #2680
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      Why is it bad to be unsure. Tell me. If you're sure about anything I'm even more concerned about you.
                      it's not bad to be unsure. i'm unsure too

                      Comment

                      • dadcop2
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 229

                        #2681
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        just because my change of mind was a bit more significant than yours doesn't mean anything, dfr

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #2682
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by dadcop2
                          it's not bad to be unsure. i'm unsure too
                          Your flip on haku seemed so unnatural though

                          Haku, dad/mml. Second one subject to change tomorrow assuming I live.

                          Btw I'm on my phone unfortunately

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #2683
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by dadcop2
                            just because my change of mind was a bit more significant than yours doesn't mean anything, dfr
                            It means a less when it doesn't make sense

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #2684
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              My phone battery is dying. I'm staying on dadcop. I'll delay as long as possible.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2685
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                My phone battery is dying. I'm staying on dadcop. I'll delay as long as possible.
                                That sounds awfully inconvenient.

                                Don't you have internet access close that you can get to within like 30-40 min?

                                Comment

                                Working...