TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2701
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by dadcop2
    lmao

    ok time to get serious here. what the fuck is going on?
    Everyone is doing nothing and ShadoWolfe seems like he wants to vote me.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2702
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Everyone is doing nothing and ShadoWolfe seems like he wants to vote me.
      Yes





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2703
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Yes
        I bet you're not even at a conference.

        Comment

        • dadcop2
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 229

          #2704
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Everyone is doing nothing and ShadoWolfe seems like he wants to vote me.
          honestly for me right now, it's between you and dfr. i know you tried pretty hard this phase, but you really did have a lot of stumbles. i'm just thinking about whether they were truly due to being a wolf or just honest mistakes

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #2705
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            I aint gonna pretend I did more then skim this.

            Haku's content is lacking but I like his willingness to keep trying. That said I still feel better about dadcop then Haku. I doubt they're both wolves.

            Possible dfr+Haku?

            Shit

            I think its between dadcop2 ad haku tonight, gut says haku. My mind keeps thinking Haku cant bne red
            ​

            Comment

            • dadcop2
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 229

              #2706
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              I'm still driving. Using voice to text in traffic. I like DFR a lot less this phase. He's seemed opportunistic. Will probably vote haiku light.
              yeah, he's obviously not at a conference, haku

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2707
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I bet you're not even at a conference.
                ??? Why are you saying stuff like this lol

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2708
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Shado how you feel bout dadcoo?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • dadcop2
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 229

                    #2709
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I aint gonna pretend I did more then skim this.

                    Haku's content is lacking but I like his willingness to keep trying. That said I still feel better about dadcop then Haku. I doubt they're both wolves.

                    Possible dfr+Haku?

                    Shit

                    I think its between dadcop2 ad haku tonight, gut says haku. My mind keeps thinking Haku cant bne red
                    dfr really isn't off the table for me right now

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #2710
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I bet you're not even at a conference.
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I bet you're not even at a conference.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • dadcop2
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 229

                        #2711
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Shado how you feel bout dadcoo?
                        cuckoo

                        Comment

                        • dadcop2
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 229

                          #2712
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          120mph top speed on gauge, econobox alert

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2713
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Car confirmed I guess.

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2714
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Shado how you feel bout dadcoo?
                              I feel like he started playing the game this phase and is being awfully compliant for how recalcitrant he was before





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • dadcop2
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 229

                                #2715
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                I feel like he started playing the game this phase and is being awfully compliant for how recalcitrant he was before
                                its cuz tomorrow's a day off before my exams continue and i'm done with a stepmania chart i was working pretty hard on

                                Comment

                                Working...