TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #2686
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    That sounds awfully inconvenient.

    Don't you have internet access close that you can get to within like 30-40 min?
    Really? Do you think I want to be absent for EoD? Nice. And no I don't because I'm stuck with a friend cuz i went to a basketball game. Clemson won.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • dadcop2
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 229

      #2687
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      That sounds awfully inconvenient.

      Don't you have internet access close that you can get to within like 30-40 min?
      i like what u did ther

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2688
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by dadcop2
        i like what u did ther
        I was praying really hard that you would try to have an interact with DFR so I could read you two a little better. I ended up with an awkward 30 minutes of silence.

        Comment

        • dadcop2
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 229

          #2689
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I was praying really hard that you would try to have an interact with DFR so I could read you two a little better. I ended up with an awkward 30 minutes of silence.
          sry but i didn't see that there was really anything worth replying to. he just said me changing my mind seemed unnatural. ok, that's his perspective of what happened. i can't change the past

          Comment

          • dadcop2
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 229

            #2690
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            wher mml
            whr shado

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2691
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by dadcop2
              wher mml
              whr shado
              shadow is on his way to a conference.
              mml, I have no idea.

              Comment

              • dadcop2
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 229

                #2692
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                actually wait. he said he was gonna leave a vote later (even if he's driving). well voting and driving is DANGEROUS wtf dude

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2693
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Well, missing an EoD is bad.
                  Missing an EoD without a reason is even worse.

                  I hope you show up MML because that's awkward after everything you asked me to do.

                  Comment

                  • dadcop2
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 229

                    #2694
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Well, missing an EoD is bad.
                    Missing an EoD without a reason is even worse.

                    I hope you show up MML because that's awkward after everything you asked me to do.
                    idk i'd personally rather miss eod than get in a car crash

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2695
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by dadcop2
                      idk i'd personally rather miss eod than get in a car crash
                      MML is not the one driving right now.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2696
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        There's also nothing stopping ShadoWolfe to stop his car before using his phone.

                        Comment

                        • dadcop2
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 229

                          #2697
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          There's also nothing stopping ShadoWolfe to stop his car before using his phone.
                          except a man with a gun saying "keep driving"

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2698
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            I'm still driving. Using voice to text in traffic. I like DFR a lot less this phase. He's seemed opportunistic. Will probably vote haiku light.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2699
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by dadcop2
                              except a man with a gun saying "keep driving"
                              You sound like you know why this could be a possibility.

                              Comment

                              • dadcop2
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 229

                                #2700
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                You sound like you know why this could be a possibility.
                                lmao

                                ok time to get serious here. what the fuck is going on?

                                Comment

                                Working...