TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #286
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Talking about PMs probably qualifies as angleshooting but idk

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • MarioNintendo
      Expect delays.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2008
      • 4181

      #287
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Why can't you? Pretty sure I've played with you before
      Dude... You literally hosted the first game I ever played (the last one you hosted where roundbox, yoshl and botchi were the wolves). This is my second game. Who are you mixing me up with?
      Long live the arcade!

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #288
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Your posts suck lurker, my few are amazing. Good day sir.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #289
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
          Dude... You literally hosted the first game I ever played (the last one you hosted where roundbox, yoshl and botchi were the wolves). This is my second game. Who are you mixing me up with?
          Nvm

          But saying "AA does this in all his games" when you're only referring to this game and haven't looked at my others (which would prove you wrong) is misleading

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #290
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Slightly misread the original post but my point still stands, you're acting as if I never do X, that is, give verifiable statements, but ibjust haven't done them yet

            Mostly semantics at this point so I've lost interest

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #291
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by lurker
              oh fuck i thought a wolf team was 3 people because there were 3 names in my pm
              shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
              ...Okay, let me rephrase my little warning since that apparently didn't scare you enough, regardless if this is a joke or not.

              If I see any mention of you (or anyone really) teetering on any established rules from the ruleset sunfan has made IN THIS THREAD

              ...You'll be modkilled, no exceptions.

              Rule that players are teetering with this discussion is as follows.


              Originally posted by thesunfan
              2) You may not post your role PM, in part or in full, or any other communication you may have had with the host. Threatening to post your PM is not allowed. You may not make reference to any communication you may have had with the host. You may not post, in part or in full, any part of any private conversation you may have had (wolfchat or masonchat). All of the above refers to quoting directly using the forum feature, posting a screenshot or screenshots, attempting to determine alignments by asking someone how their PM was worded, etc.
              That goes for anyone else, by the way. Talking about PM's is not allowed, we clear? Good.

              Continue...
              Last edited by Charu; 06-3-2016, 01:46 PM.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #292
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Why do you care?
                because i'm curious; you haven't talked about me in the thread yet
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  that is literally exactly what i said in that post
                  stop being so dense
                  why are you getting so defensive?
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    i'm not defensive i just hate stupid people
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      look who's talkin

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        also no offense botchi but your avatar is disturbing to me
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Anyone suggesting that lurker isn't town needs to get their head checked
                          Marionintendo is going hard. Like, super hard. Who makes a post like that against AA on their second game? There are some flaws with it (saying he can create worlds means mothing, you have to observe and dissect the scenario he's proposing rather than just saying he can make shit up. I can make shit up too), of course, but it's still noteworthy.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            wtf is this?
                            ^_^

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            Oh I finally understood why you keep saying absolutely

                            Piece of dark shit
                            Quick find the other pun I made.

                            It's pretty obvious.

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            Stop stealing my reads before I say them
                            Pretty sure this only happens when you're not formulating your own reads.

                            Which is probably the case here.

                            Because there's not actually a reason to arrive at that conclusion, and you're not an idiot.

                            Guys I think AA might be scum this game.

                            See how easy it is to fling shit with no merit?

                            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                            because i'm curious; you haven't talked about me in the thread yet
                            Yep I know.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              lurker looks townier because

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              how about instead of being a little shit complaining about inactivity you take action and try to get reactions
                              he pushes on storn and says try to get reactions, follows with what he says later is a reaction test

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              that is literally exactly what i said in that post
                              stop being so dense
                              which lines up well. also within the lurker/gradiant interaction gradiant felt a little off to me while lurker seemed more natural

                              I'm ignoring the dumbtell

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                Anyone suggesting that lurker isn't town needs to get their head checked
                                Marionintendo is going hard. Like, super hard. Who makes a post like that against AA on their second game? There are some flaws with it (saying he can create worlds means mothing, you have to observe and dissect the scenario he's proposing rather than just saying he can make shit up. I can make shit up too), of course, but it's still noteworthy.
                                you say that as if I'm a scary player

                                I think MN's tone is slightly different from this game than last game, it could just be first game vs second game but we'll see what happens, and I mentioned already that I didn't like how he seemed like he was trying to discredit me by saying all I say is things that aren't verifiable later in the game, as if I was trying to avoid accountability. Could be a new player thing still (lol xelnya get rekt), could also be a wolf trying to throw shade

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...